[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

3.3 hype!

Has the Frostbolt vs. Freezing Pulse decision become more difficult w/ buffs to Freezing Pulse?

Love that Frostbolt screen clear tho...!
I will go HC Incursion as starter build. I didn't see any changes that should positively or negatively affect this build on 3.3 patch notes. And I think in temple will be this build very cool.
"
Chima wrote:
3.3 hype!

Has the Frostbolt vs. Freezing Pulse decision become more difficult w/ buffs to Freezing Pulse?

Love that Frostbolt screen clear tho...!

Is it reasonable to swap Frostbolt with Freezing Pulse on boss fights?
Can we go Magic Find with this build? Also how do you feel about dropping Clarity and using a clear mind jewel instead?
This build is ok for new HC lague?
Which Pantheon souls should i choose?
Cold snap guys! Works even with Ancestral Bond. You also get Frenzy charges!
Last edited by blaza192 on Jun 3, 2018, 5:25:57 PM
I have been playing the build and it has been going well but i want to let you know if you don't already know, 2 vaal haste doesn't work anymore, using one active takes 1 use from all copies, so the second one is useless, unless i'm missing something(I did check to make sure i'm using different instances of the skill in my bar) just wanted to let you know so you could add it to the guide. anyway, good build thanks for making it :D.
Hey, great build, managed to do some serious farming with it last league, decided to make it my starter again now.
One question:Why are you not using Karui Ward?Is the damage not worth it?
any one have idea how up buid for farming end content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info