Spelling mistakes and typos

In the bandit lords quest, if you first accept Oak's help, then kill Alira, then go talk to Kraytin, he says "you could be the second surest sword or bow in the forest...well, second sure, after mine" twice. It gets repeated within a few lines; I'm unsure on which other combinations this might happen in.
I used the (Corpse) method for consistency.

That Kraityn dialogue was a copy-paste error. It's fixed now, and I don't see it happening in any other combination of quest states, but if you see any more, let me know!
Code warrior
I was talking to Bestel of the first encampment, not sure if this was talked about or not

"The fleet of the Eternal Empire of Wraeclast once ruled the waves. Those vessels are brine-soaked hulks now, and the empirewell, take a look at these crumbling walls around you..."

wouldn't it be "...and the empire-well, take a look at these crumbling walls around you..." ?
Last edited by Akeirachan on Mar 17, 2012, 6:05:59 PM
Looks like the in-game font can't render the ellipsis symbol (...), Replaced with three full stops. Thanks!
Code warrior
Not sure if it's the right place but...can I suggest rewording Necromantic Aegis to "All bonuses from your off-hand item apply to your Minions instead of to you"?

Just saying shield is misleading: armguards and foci work on them too, and in the beginning I actually thought it meant my Energy shield.
Well, Armguards and Foci are just Dex and Int Shields, as far as the game is concerned. So you can, for example, use Shield Charge with them.

We can't say "off hand items" because that implies that one-handed weapons would work too, when they don't.

I agree that there is some confusion between armor-shield and energy-shield.
Code warrior
Shield Charge wasnt valid to be used as I tried some time ago! I thought it would be desired bahaviuor... will post result later after a retry again.

For the Keynode description problem: maybe call it "defensive hand (or: handed?) item" ?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Mar 20, 2012, 1:27:07 PM
Well they're supposed to work with Shield Charge. If they don't, it's a bug.
Code warrior
It only dont work how it dont says: it dont work with wands. (and the description equals this with "while striking with a melee weapon")
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
The Shield Charge skill hover does say "You can't use this skill with your equipped weapon" if you have a wand equipped in your main hand.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info