Spelling mistakes and typos

The new notable passive on the left side has the name "Disembowling", but should presumably be "disemboweling." I am visualising people playing bowling using bodily organs.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Next to Blood Magic there is a small 2H group to the left, their titles are:
Two Handed Weapon Damage
Two Handed Weapon Stun Duration
Two Handed Stun Duration

the last two nodes are not noatbles and do the same thing (+15% Stun Duration with 2H Weapons)

given that just to the right of BM is another 2H group with the titles
Two Handed Damage
Two Handed Stun Duration
Reckless Abandon

and other nodes with identical properties are names identically;

the node titled Two Handed Weapon Stun Duration should be called Two Handed Stun Duration

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Dream fragments ring is missing a fullstop :)
Under the new challenges, under "Items from Vendor Recipes", Paula Amulet is misspelled "paua amulet".
"Has left the party" needs to be changed to "A player has left the party." Seems like it's missing something. "Has left the party" is missing a subject.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
When doing the /help command, there is one Tip in there that's missing a word:

/passives displays a breakdown your passive skill points

Consider:

/passives displays a breakdown of your passive skill points
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Remote mine with raise zombie do not up zombie when mine detonat and show random value of raise zombie if need can make screen.
"
Kargo wrote:
Remote mine with raise zombie do not up zombie when mine detonat and show random value of raise zombie if need can make screen.

How is that a spelling mistake?
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Well, my original message http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/442052 failed to attract attention, so let's bury it in a proper graveyard:

Of course, the names could be intentionally different, but they look too similar for that. Titucus Span and Titucius with his bust. And Samite gloves/slippers vs Samnite helmet.
In Nessas intro to the Witch, there is a word missing in the scrolling text:

"only thing that allows you __ see another dawn"

Needs "to" added in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info