"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Cristo9FP wrote:
Character panel - Charges tab: "PHYSICAL DAMAGE REDUCTION PER ENDURACE CHARGE"

Should be ENDURANCE.
Fixed this one!

You want a medal for it?
No. I'm not sure why you chose to quote a post from the first page of the threead, but back in the day I used to try to make a point of posting if I had the time to let people know that I'd fixed a specific typo so they'd know they didn't need to mention that one to us again, and so other GGG people seeing the thread would know not to waste time going to find and fix a typo if I'd already done so.

That doesn't happen so often any more for a number of reasons, one of which is that I'm rarely the one who ends up getting to these and fixing them now - other people get to them first. We also have a much bigger team and keep track of things more internally these days.
"
xtesterx wrote:
"
Fthagen wrote:
Improper capitalization for the Mission Failed message.

Still not fixed despite being reported 18 days ago.

This has been fixed but it has not been patched to the live servers yet.

"
xtesterx wrote:
I guess I would have written "is ready to be explored." but well. :>

Yeah that sounds better. Will update it.
Code warrior
"
kociewie11 wrote:
Small typo in Sin's dialogue - "forgot" lost last letter, screenshot with chat just for system message
That's not a typo. "forgo" is a word, meaning to give something up or go without something.
"
pewpew2009 wrote:
spelling mistake that is constantly crashing instances - the tidal, ship graveyard - reef and shore.

please make the g an e so I can play without crashing and make leveling a fun experience.

Your Content.ggpk file is corrupted. Delete and re-patch to fix it.
Code warrior
"
Vaal Clarity says:
"Your and nearby allies..."

Instead of:

"You and nearby allies..."
This is intentional. Note that it is using "Allies'", with the apostrophe, and thus also in the possessive form - both "your" and "allies'" are possessives referring to the later noun "skills".

"
XPrevailX wrote:
'Focussed' should be 'Focused'
Focussed is correct in NZ English, which PoE uses.
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Athrosus wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/dNhimHx

In the skill description of Sunder it says it can be used with maces, scepters, axes or staffs. But in the skill itself it says it can only be used with maces, scepters or staves.

Yes. Even the gem text it wrote

"
Slams the ground with a Mace, Sceptre, Axe or Staff, creating a wave of broken ground that damages enemies in an area in front of you. Enemies hit by the wave will release a circular shockwave, dealing damage to other enemies around them.

Not sure why only that line missing axe.

And your image url should be https://i.imgur.com/dlGlxzF.png (with /a/ since /a/ is for imgur post/thread and each image has different url)
That's because you supported your Sunder skill with Shockwave Support, which explicitly adds a more restrictive weapon limitation.
"
ChadowsR wrote:
Not really a typo, but I just wasted 2ex at the start of the league cause the Cowl helmets and the Tempered by war legion keystone do the same thing even tho one says "reduced resistances" and the other says "less resistances".
The differences between them are exactly the same as between any other "reduced" and "less" modifiers in the game - "less" modifiers stack multiplicatively with any other modifiers to the same value, while "reduced" modifiers stack additively with any other modifiers to the same value. Two "10% reduced" modifiers to the same value are exactly the same as one "20% reduced" modifier, but that is not true of "less" modifiers.
The Dark Seer

"
Enemeies blinded by you while you while you are blinded have Malediction

Will be fixed
Code warrior
Fixing a bunch of these. Thanks everyone!
Code warrior
The 3.14 patchnote for Neural Pathways was incorrect. The minimum map tier has always been 11, same as now. Have fixed.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info