[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"

I went for Cloaked in Savagery because its more dps increase than warcry and deidbellow and I could get life from starkonja and AS also no penalties to leech on low life. Have a little bit different tree with more life, but dps is comparable. If you cant get the scourge get the relentless fury for fake dual wield. Free onslaught and culling strike is good until you get scourge for 70% increased damage. Forget about life flask, leech is enough. You die to one shot or you dont die at all, thats how you play berserker. Didnt get witchfire brew because dps increase is so small to compare to ToH or Sin's rebirth. Also, onslaught is more dps increase than this flask. Got 7.1k life with my gear and my tree. Got 4 prop jewels which were really cheap (I think I didnt give more than 20 chaos for one).

Next upgrades? Maybe 6 link, try to vaal bloodseekers for culling strike, ToH and thats it. Build is really strong, but dont think going for deidbellow is a good way. Cloaked in savagery gives you pretty much the same dps boost as deidbellow and you dont have to press warcry every 4 seconds. Also, it gives you immortality unless you leech or get one shotted. Overall, good build can recommend.

Kept thinking about what you said about not needing a life flask, onslaught being nice, and my concern about being frozen, so I found a solution to all those and added decursing for 3c:

I did some quick testing and it feels nice. Gotta test some more...

Culling strike on seekers would be dope!
"

I went for Cloaked in Savagery because its more dps increase than warcry and deidbellow and I could get life from starkonja and AS also no penalties to leech on low life. Have a little bit different tree with more life, but dps is comparable. If you cant get the scourge get the relentless fury for fake dual wield. Free onslaught and culling strike is good until you get scourge for 70% increased damage. Forget about life flask, leech is enough. You die to one shot or you dont die at all, thats how you play berserker. Didnt get witchfire brew because dps increase is so small to compare to ToH or Sin's rebirth. Also, onslaught is more dps increase than this flask. Got 7.1k life with my gear and my tree. Got 4 prop jewels which were really cheap (I think I didnt give more than 20 chaos for one).

Next upgrades? Maybe 6 link, try to vaal bloodseekers for culling strike, ToH and thats it. Build is really strong, but dont think going for deidbellow is a good way. Cloaked in savagery gives you pretty much the same dps boost as deidbellow and you dont have to press warcry every 4 seconds. Also, it gives you immortality unless you leech or get one shotted. Overall, good build can recommend.

Kept thinking about what you said about not needing a life flask, onslaught being nice, and my concern about being frozen, so I found a solution to all those and added decursing for 3c:

I did some quick testing and it feels nice. Gotta test some more...

Culling strike on seekers would be dope!
Another update!

For science! And Because I'm impulsive as fuck ;) And I was curious to see what it was like... Plus I found this lovely thing had just gone up for sale and tempted me too much to resist!

Also re-specced ascendancy into "Cloaked in Savagery".

Did a quick T15 and it feels really nice I must say!

And this brings up a point I've tried to make before, but it never hurts to re-iterate:

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! I'm not special or have some outside of the norm understanding of the game. I work with computers, my job is to setup extremely complicated pieces of software for demanding customers. When I saw Path of Building I just started messing around in it with other people's builds. That's how all my builds are created and I fully encourage anyone that reads this to take my builds and make them your own.

Just please share your findings here. As you can see in the example above, I never really considered Cloaked in Savagery, I knew about it, but the build this one was based on was a totem build, and I just got used to having a perma-life flask available in warcry healing, but for the style of play in Scourgeflurry, Cloaked is a much wiser choice and even though I've only tried it for a few minutes so far, I can already tell it's a better solution to survivability for a play style where you have to stand there to reach full DPS potential, than warcry healing is.

Again, I need to test this, and sorry for those following if you feel obligated to respec 4 ascendancy points. I like how things have been going so far in this back and forth with those of you following, so I hope it's ok that if I see a suggestion that makes sense, it's ok if the build guide deviates in that direction. After all this game provides an insane variety to go about making builds.

I also wanted to make a mention regarding Pantheon.

Here's what I'm using for most mapping:

And yet another quick update...

As I was writing the post above, I decided to yolo some claws and guess what ;)

thx thx RNG
isn't 2 passive points better for bandits?

and i think theres plenty of improvement for the skill tree.
currently still leveling my character and yet to try the whole thing.

i must say this build about to get real expensive lol
"
grandrulers wrote:

It might very well be, and I'm sure there's tons of little ways to make it better. Looking forward to your ideas!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 16, 2017, 11:44:22 PM
Video for those out there following.

T15 Core boss fight.

deathless, corrupted, ele. reflect, no auras, increased area of effect instead of concentrated effect

Youtube: T15 Core (boss fight) - Corrupted
"
corosou wrote:
"
grandrulers wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
since you have much more DEX from that Starkonja's head piece

i guess theres isnt any reasons to waste points on dex node anymore eh?

Update 2

(NOTE to everyone)

Apparently getting 2 passive points from bandits might be a better idea.

Why?

1. you lose "Attack Dodge chance 3% from kraitlyn"
and
(+) Gain 20 extra DEX from `Precision templar tree`

how sure are you 3% "ATTACK" Dodge chance is going to help you in higher tiers? 3% out of 100? lol

2. hungry for more mana pool? then waste those 2 passive points on others mana nodes
Suggest : Righteous Decree

3. too rich and love crafting? go for a 7th jewel slot above RT

4. mana regen/leech too slow? get Spirit void (above Iron reflexes)
Last edited by grandrulers on Aug 17, 2017, 5:48:30 AM
"
grandrulers wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
grandrulers wrote:

since you have much more DEX from that Starkonja's head piece

i guess theres isnt any reasons to waste points on dex node anymore eh?

Update 2

(NOTE to everyone)

Apparently getting 2 passive points from bandits might be a better idea.

Why?

1. you lose "Attack Dodge chance 3% from kraitlyn"
and
(+) Gain 20 extra DEX from `Precision templar tree`

how sure are you 3% "ATTACK" Dodge chance is going to help you in higher tiers? 3% out of 100? lol

2. hungry for more mana pool? then waste those 2 passive points on others mana nodes
Suggest : Righteous Decree

3. too rich and love crafting? go for a 7th jewel slot above RT

4. mana regen/leech too slow? get Spirit void (above Iron reflexes)

Absolutely right, with new helm I can now drop the dex node "Expertise". Thanks

And yeah, 2 passive might be better now in the late game. It was nice while leveling, but now the stats aren't really that important, so I've switched to 2 passives. Gained some life, armor, and dmg.

Here's the new PoB import reflecting that or just import my character:

https://pastebin.com/vxq6M28Q
Last edited by corosou on Aug 17, 2017, 3:30:46 PM
Quick update..

In the spirit of backing up the "can do all content", I've been clearing the Atlas.

Here's how I'm looking:

Only the big baddies and crazy expensive shit left.

Here are the boss fights for T15 Overgrown Ruin and Dark Forest, both corrupted.

Youtube: T15 Overgrown Ruin | Dark Forest (boss fights) - Corrupted

In Overgrown Ruin, you can see the difference between IAoE and Conc. Eff.

Thanks all for your support and feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info