[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Thanks for this awesome build, master corosou! I killed the Shaper with subpar items and only one death at lvl 85 (his clone confused me T.T)... It is a blast for ppl tired of expensive glass-cannon-Vaal-Pact-builds, everyone should give it a try! Anyway, the cheapest (recording that the most expensive item Im using right now is the 6L BotB), effective (without exploiting broken mechanics such the extinct double dipping), and fun build I played since my joining in PoE 2 years ago!

Congrats!

(PS: Sry for my bad english, it isn't my native language :P)
"
corosou wrote:
"
wartortrle wrote:
This build is a blast

Is so fun and tanky too.

I only have one doubt:

Can you use other skills with it? With POB if you put another skill instead Bladeflurry DPS goes down by the half. For instance , if you put Dual Strike, or Cyclone, or Reave.

This build can only work with Blade Flurry? I like it but I think swapping some times could be fun too.

Thanks for the kind words. And I'm sorry but there's a lot of content in this thread. You really need to search if you want to get an idea of what's going.

It's a good idea when you get to any long thread to at least browse through the last 10-20 pages to understand what is happening:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324/page/47#p14885389
Is usually even a better idea to answer a question, which takes less time that forwarding someone to an old post.

The funnier part is that post does not even answer why is POB if you switch bladeflurry with any other skill DPS went from 1M to 250k
"
wartortrle wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
wartortrle wrote:
This build is a blast

Is so fun and tanky too.

I only have one doubt:

Can you use other skills with it? With POB if you put another skill instead Bladeflurry DPS goes down by the half. For instance , if you put Dual Strike, or Cyclone, or Reave.

This build can only work with Blade Flurry? I like it but I think swapping some times could be fun too.

Thanks for the kind words. And I'm sorry but there's a lot of content in this thread. You really need to search if you want to get an idea of what's going.

It's a good idea when you get to any long thread to at least browse through the last 10-20 pages to understand what is happening:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324/page/47#p14885389
Is usually even a better idea to answer a question, which takes less time that forwarding someone to an old post.

The funnier part is that post does not even answer why is POB if you switch bladeflurry with any other skill DPS went from 1M to 250k

First of all, don't come here preaching if you aren't in my shoes. You don't have to deal with a 50 page thread of people like you very often asking the same question over and over, so don't judge unless you've been in that situation.

Second, you have no idea how long an answer takes, and I know most likely the person is also interested in the PoB export with the changes, not just me saying "yes it works with cyclone" and leaving them to figure out how. I guess in your case that is somehow wronging you... giving you the extra info you will need is a bad thing I guess. How about you THINK a little before you post some semi-nasty comment when someone is trying to help you...

Third, rephrase whatever it is you are trying to say about PoB and 1M/250K DPS because I don't understand what it is you are trying to say. Actually, don't even bother, at this stage, I don't really care nor will I ever bother to try to help you again...

Fourth, @Malira, Do you see what I have to put up with? Can you see how hard it is to keep my cool with people this obtuse? I hope you're paying attention...
Sorry did not saw you were colombian. I get it now. I won't ask again . If something I learnt on the big net is never speak to colombians or peruvians. GG no re concha huevo andale.
"
wartortrle wrote:
Sorry did not saw you were colombian. I get it now. I won't ask again . If something I learnt on the big net is never speak to colombians or peruvians. GG no re concha huevo andale.

wow... you are just a gem of a person! what an exemplary citizen of the planet
Hi,
just uploaded my exact setup to PoB and it says I should have around 8k average damage but I only have around 4k, any idea why?
Thanks.
"
corosou wrote:
@Malira, Do you see what I have to put up with? Can you see how hard it is to keep my cool with people this obtuse? I hope you're paying attention...

Yeah, I see that you lack any patience whatsoever. You're the most obtuse person in this entire thread but are too obtuse to realize it.
Last edited by Malira on Sep 20, 2017, 9:49:10 PM
Hey, I love this build. I'm having some issues with dps. I've built it how you did and geared it up the best that I could as of yet and I am somehow missing around 500k dps and alot of leech. I went for the uberlab farming build. I know I'm missing the CiS ascendancy and also lvl 20 gems, but on PoB, even with those at lvl 20. I'm still missing 500k dps. Could you take a look at my character named SmackMahPony and see what I'm doing wrong. I'm a complete noob and I'm bumbed out about this..

Thanks!
Last edited by SmackMahPony on Sep 20, 2017, 10:18:17 PM
"
SmackMahPony wrote:
Hey, I love this build. I'm having some issues with dps. I've built it how you did and geared it up the best that I could as of yet and I am somehow missing around 500k dps and alot of leech. I went for the uberlab farming build. I know I'm missing the CiS ascendancy and also lvl 20 gems, but on PoB, even with those at lvl 20. I'm still missing 500k dps. Could you take a look at my character named SmackMahPony and see what I'm doing wrong. I'm a complete noob and I'm bumbed out about this..

Thanks!

Chamge those rings and gloves mate get yourself ondar clasp they are cheap and 2x steel ring (that can cost bit more) also refund those 3 nodes called Armor, evasion and life and get 2 jewels nodes you have one realy near duelist start and one at top left than buy some nice jewels and put them inside. Also trow out that Maim support gem and replace it with Damage on full life.
Last edited by Iean on Sep 21, 2017, 8:41:02 AM
"
ratz wrote:
Hello every1. First off all thanks for the build. Its alot of fun. But I think im missing something. My PoB Dps is 100k on normal monsters and 5k tooltip DPS. Im buying new rings but I dont think it will be 900k dps improvement. This is my gear atm:

What I should improve? I have like 500 chaos atm, should I buy sins and tast of hate flasks?

Edit: Rings

Remember to add quality to your weapons which will help somewhat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info