[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

for jewels AS mods Must Have ?
"
for jewels AS mods Must Have ?

You can find this out yourself in path of building. Craft a new jewel, add the mods you want, see the number difference:

Thanks very much helped
Running the tankier version of this build right now and it's simply amazing.

My gear isn't worth much more than 1 ex total (besides flasks which don't matter much in long guardian fights) and I was able to basically face tank guardians deathless. This build really does have everything a build would ever need.

It's budget, a starter version through red maps would be very, very cheap. It has room to grow into high gear levels with flasks and 6L belly, etc.

It's got all the benefits of vaal pact without the downside of losing Regen or spending the points to get over there.

You can get an insane HP pool, 8k very reasonably by level 90 even without belly, while still doing the damage to reasonably do shaper and guardians. One hit instantly puts you to full life as well in any boss fight situation.

Plus, a high attack speed build with whirling blades gives insane mobility for both distance traversing maps and dodging stuff in boss fights.

Honestly my biggest problem with the build is that I can't find enough things to waste currency on to make it better. It scales way too well off of cheap stuff to the point where you can't really reasonably spend more than 10 ex on it.

Thanks for the great build!
can't understand how to improve dps..... 100k or somethink like and don't know how to improve

every jew have +10-16% boost dmg and gem are all 19-20....

what's wrong? try to import my char on pob and tell me where is the problem....
"
MastermindPK wrote:
Running the tankier version of this build right now and it's simply amazing.

My gear isn't worth much more than 1 ex total (besides flasks which don't matter much in long guardian fights) and I was able to basically face tank guardians deathless. This build really does have everything a build would ever need.

It's budget, a starter version through red maps would be very, very cheap. It has room to grow into high gear levels with flasks and 6L belly, etc.

It's got all the benefits of vaal pact without the downside of losing Regen or spending the points to get over there.

You can get an insane HP pool, 8k very reasonably by level 90 even without belly, while still doing the damage to reasonably do shaper and guardians. One hit instantly puts you to full life as well in any boss fight situation.

Plus, a high attack speed build with whirling blades gives insane mobility for both distance traversing maps and dodging stuff in boss fights.

Honestly my biggest problem with the build is that I can't find enough things to waste currency on to make it better. It scales way too well off of cheap stuff to the point where you can't really reasonably spend more than 10 ex on it.

Thanks for the great build!

Very kind words! thx ))
"
Beskaius wrote:
can't understand how to improve dps..... 100k or somethink like and don't know how to improve

every jew have +10-16% boost dmg and gem are all 19-20....

what's wrong? try to import my char on pob and tell me where is the problem....

My man, it looks fine to me.

If you want more DPS then you need to sacrifice life for DPS jewels:

I'm sorry, but I never said good jewels were going to be 1c. If you think 20c is a lot then you probably haven't been playing the game very long. 20c is nothing for jewels like what I listed above. Instead of complaining you should be grateful 4 dmg jewels for this build aren't 3-5ex like they are for other builds. Take advantage of it rather than complain, because if this was a popular build you would have to pay many EX for them.

You also need to fix flasks. Why are you using 2 life flasks? Where is your Lion's Roar?

The best suggestion I can give you is to take some time to read, research, watch videos and learn more about the game. I know it's not easy, specially if you don't speak english very well, but I can't really talk you through every step of playing the game, because I think that part of the fun of playing this game is being forced to learn all the little details on your own.

Best of luck!
Is this build tanky enough to take 1 hit usual insta kill slams from t14/15 bosses?
"
Is this build tanky enough to take 1 hit usual insta kill slams from t14/15 bosses?

Those 1-hit mechanics you're talking about have killed players pre-3.0 with 25k es.

This build doesn't require abyssus so it immediately has better physical defence than many builds, though it's effective HP is the same vs elemental damage - which there's no immortal call for.

Armor is pure garbage. Literally the worst way to defend yourself as the most it can ever stop is 10% of a big hit, if you have 10x the damage received as armor. For example, if you're going to protect yourself a "big hit" from a t15/15 boss that does 8k damage, you need at least 80k armor for it to stop 800 damage. That's also only for pure physical attacks, so yeah armor is absolutely worthless and no build can stop those ultra slams.

The tanginess people are talking about with this build is it's instant leech without losing regen combined with over 8k hp at end game. It's just the leech and the EHP, that's it. Armor, evasion and dodge are all a complete waste of time when it comes to massive hits as bosses rarely miss and the best way to mitigate their damage is with things like immortal call, taste of hate, etc.

Lightning coil has amazing physical damage mitigation, though if an emery lands a crit on you, you end up taking WAY more damage that you would have without it.

Good luck!

I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"

Those 1-hit mechanics you're talking about have killed players pre-3.0 with 25k es.

This build doesn't require abyssus so it immediately has better physical defence than many builds, though it's effective HP is the same vs elemental damage - which there's no immortal call for.

Armor is pure garbage. Literally the worst way to defend yourself as the most it can ever stop is 10% of a big hit, if you have 10x the damage received as armor. For example, if you're going to protect yourself a "big hit" from a t15/15 boss that does 8k damage, you need at least 80k armor for it to stop 800 damage. That's also only for pure physical attacks, so yeah armor is absolutely worthless and no build can stop those ultra slams.

The tanginess people are talking about with this build is it's instant leech without losing regen combined with over 8k hp at end game. It's just the leech and the EHP, that's it. Armor, evasion and dodge are all a complete waste of time when it comes to massive hits as bosses rarely miss and the best way to mitigate their damage is with things like immortal call, taste of hate, etc.

Lightning coil has amazing physical damage mitigation, though if an emery lands a crit on you, you end up taking WAY more damage that you would have without it.

Good luck!

Appreciate the detailed response!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info