tt

t
Last edited by kiddrock on Dec 19, 2017, 6:20:55 PM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2017, 2:29:21 AM
Video's Please I would like to see how this plays. I know you speak about it, but I theory crafted a build very similar to this, but I don't have the time to play it, but it looked so fun.
Last edited by kiddrock on Feb 19, 2021, 5:04:10 AM
Looks good and fun! Looking forward to see the videos!
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
All of your investment in penetration doesn't effect your crits, your ascendancy ignores elemental resistances on enemies, this includes negative resistances from penetration. This effectively sets their resistances to 0 after your penetration is applied.

If you already knew that then you don't have enough crit to justify running a crit build. I personally recommend taking a more budget friendly direction, going elemental overload.
"
Magerdanu wrote:
All of your investment in penetration doesn't effect your crits, your ascendancy ignores elemental resistances on enemies, this includes negative resistances from penetration. This effectively sets their resistances to 0 after your penetration is applied.

If you already knew that then you don't have enough crit to justify running a crit build. I personally recommend taking a more budget friendly direction, going elemental overload.

I know that, but I thought that :

I have chosen such a method because if there is enough attack speed, the number of attacks I will have in the future will increase and at the same time I will compromise in offensive and defensive sense to approach critical 90%.
Your crit chance and hit chance are also too low. You only have an effective crit chance of around 32%. Not to mention being squishy as fuck. Back to the drawing board my friend.
Last edited by kiddrock on Feb 19, 2021, 5:04:17 AM
I like it, thx man. :)
Last edited by BornOne on May 31, 2017, 1:37:24 AM
i tried this before and i hated the lack of crit nodes for maces, tbh if you wanted to go crit mace right side of the tree is easier (with nodes like heartseeker and assassination)
but I've made some improvements to your tree (should always take twin terror if you go dual wield)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGApYEswUtC2ELwQxSDY0OPBPMFCAUcRX2GF0YkRo4ITQj0ycvKCopTzH7OlI62Ds7PC1AoEE_QzFGt0d-Sn1M_04qTwRP81BHUeZXl1uvXhNfP2BBYJFhUmJ5Y3BlTWZUZ1hnm2hlaPJp_m8ndO12rHdTd-V673y7ggeDX4PMhNmFUoV7hmCHdorki0-PYJBVkm6SfZd5mG-aaptYm2qb7J7FogCoua2NrfGuPq9stC-3PrxWvJ-9Nr6nwGbFisauz37SfNNv2L3ZYdl82sHcI-Qi5FHkreXP6hjsOOzL7w7vTvAf8933Mvjr_Ev-Cg==
should probably aim for crit jewels as for a crit build this %crit and %crit multi on tree is really low
my approach towards the build:
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPkFAwB6-d2LjEqYzGaUXMBmBLOiAPAfaPLsODrYJy-QVRo4KU_kImn-E8xP8-zLr2wLYcauPC2DzINftz7-Cti9NZK18oV7ZlR8u3flxYp4DcAabzupbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nYEFjcFeXC8FDMdrBdO0FLXrvLlPTb0z_TipbryPTbyePYJpqDY0V9mJ5AAaHdkp9_MXuDn8r_W5-3Xj5jbkwfI19I_ZNklFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP6OK73rTfn11_roi6sM6KjgyAbIZz3oPqxa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgubtYTFYqxsjJ2qNj1tbLVIJIsZipcGxKK74wAAAAAA

and also, you ideally need about 600 acc flat on your gear to have decent accuracy, without flat the % acc on tree does nothing no matter how much you stack them (get them on rings and gloves)
use diamond ring base to get higher crit chance
and if possible swap out the unique amulet for one with flat phys, high life and high crit multi amulet,
that amulet is only good for non-inquisitor build.
drop wise oak, you dont need ele pen, you went inquisitor so you dont have to worry about ele pen dude.
instead take a stibnite or something if you really want to blind, or even just use atziri's promise.

also
Spoiler
sybil's will solve your reflect suicide problem

if you want to ask anything just whisp me ingame, i am happy to help
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Jun 2, 2017, 6:48:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info