[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

HI

IGN : Solke

A little about myself. I am new to path of exile, this has been my first league. Before getting into a guild I wanted to learn as much as possible about the game. Here is my current character, he has completed 37/40 achievements with the 38th any day. I have about 1500 hours played this league. Have unlocked all voidstones/favorite spots/killed all bosses etc.

https://pobb.in/-be93oaspozI

I am a long time world of warcraft CE raider who focused HEAVILY on achievement points . ( if you know anything about wow here is my char with a RIDICULOUS amount of achievements https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/solk )

The fact that this guild is focused on achievements is what interested me, as it is one of my favorite things to do. I have crafted a decent amount of my own gear but still have some to learn. I really don't even know how guilds work in this game but feel I am at a point to join one and be active for the end of this league and the start of next.

Currently I am just finishing up TOTA trying to hit 2k ( at 1300ish now, just started a few days ago ) and then seeing how far I can delve before 3.23. Next league I plan on league starting a LA deadeye which will transition into a MF char ( probably TS ) and as my big budget char an armor stacker ( possibly scion trancesdance )

Thank you for your consideration.

Solk
Hi,

I read the charter.

IGN: BlastingBurningBoy (Blast from the past)
IGN: FrostyDididida (Tota)

Looking for a guild to share and have fun with, since I am currently playing mostly alone.
I have 3.4k hours into Poe and played since incursion most of the leagues but two. I try to do most of the challenges each season, but most of the time only keep up until 36, with this season being the exception and managing my first 40/40 and lvl 100.

Would love to hear back from you.
Lugh
ign: Yokai_Meka

I ready the charter. Would like to join the guild. Thank you
Hey.I would like to join the guild and yes I read the guild charter
My ign is : ShadyAbyss
Hi i would like to join the guild
i have read the charter.

ign:Athos_flyingheads
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.

ign: Quillwhisper

Thanks
Recruiting is now open for the league! Look forward to seeing a bunch of more new faces. Currently have around 50 people.
Bump
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info