[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Thanks for the great build! I'm having so much fun with flicker!
@Molochmane Interesting. Sadly there are no written changes that can cause this ... i would love to know exactly what changed :/

P.S. I'll update the guide today (not that there is much to update... which begs the question why i haven't done it already ... oh well)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The guide is now updated for 3.0
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
The guide is now updated for 3.0

Give a tip what changed :)
im new comer from poe, and love to follow this build from the beginning. Salute for TS!!
but i lil bit confuse about spend ascen point
Hey, even if there isn't many changes (and everything was on the last 5 pages), thanks for the update anyway, greatly appreciated !
Keep up the good work ;)

Just wanna say i'm lvl 73 Slayer atm, in Harbinger League, and i enjoy this build a lot !
- A lot of damage
- A lot of fun
- A lot of flickering induced seizures ...

This is awesome 10/10 !

E:typo
"Added a master audio volume slider." - Patch Notes 3.0.0.
Our prayers have been heard !
Last edited by covermystxii on Aug 9, 2017, 3:36:38 AM
"
im new comer from poe, and love to follow this build from the beginning. Salute for TS!!
but i lil bit confuse about spend ascen point

TS did a great job to explain choice of this asc in build. Take a breath and read on.
@Neograff1
- Added The Pantheon section
- Completely changed The bandits section
That's it.

@farhanmazmi
Read the passive skill tree section of the guide - the ascendancy is explained at the bottom of it.

@covermystxii
I'm glad that you are having fun man! :)
Now duelist have 5 charges and lost one charge and it's ~ -100k dmg very bad...
I didn't quite catch that ... 1 frenzy charges = 100k dps ? That's not even remotely true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info