[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

That's the only way I see how to work around the changes. Taking out Fortify from the 6L and occasionally stop flickering to get Fortify from another attack.
IGN: Frazetta
Can anyone help me pick the right ascendancies for this build? I am rather new, 2nd char ever, and I'm getting the idea that the Slayer ascendancy got mixed up with the last update :)

The brutal fervour point says: life leech effects are not removed at full life but the slayer ascendancy has that by default right?

I'm confused :)

Thanks in advance! Best fun I've had in PoE so far
What changes would we need to make for 3.2? Even for 3.1, I read that the gloves arent worth it anymore?
Whats the new Ascendancy order?
I hope Korgoth comes back to update this build. He got me into this game years ago with his two-handed flicker; I would be sad if he were gone now. :[
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I've been playing this build as a shadow - assasin (Ambush and assassinate - Opportunistic - Toxic Delivery) with a few changes to the tree. Pro is you don't care for reflect 'cause of the ascendency, Con is you can't drop Meelee Splash and you don't have the superb life leech of a slayer though Blasphemy-Assassins mark and a bit of extra regeneration from leech or on Hit/Kill is doing the trick up till now. Can't say how far into the endgame you'll get with it, i'm a bloody casual and have been going on a rather tight budget of finding a terminus est myself and buying gear after act 10 Kitava for maybe 30 chaos. Lvl 78 at the moment and can't sustain maps for testing in higher tiers.
Great guide by the way.
My first character was FS (ES/Shadow and absolutely dead now due 2 nerf after nerf:) so i was looking for a new farming FS build and then i came across this guide and tried it with some (already forgotten) gear in my stash in Standard.

And OMG this build is crazy, it is my new currency farmer/baby ;-) and i am loving it! Even the new ascendancys are a buff for me. (Even more tanky, back in the days FS and sudden death went hand in hand)

Anyways, thanks for the guide! and people this is truly the way to Flicker Strike ;-)
So small update on the assassin version, i'm stuck at lvl 87 with being able to do up to T9 rare maps without caring for mods. Was hoping to be able to tackle all end game content but i guess i'm not patient enough to farm for the right gear so i'm stuck at just under 5k HP. Atziri is a bitch and Uber Lab is iffy, mostly because of potential one-shots in the final boss fights. Here is my skill tree at the moment:

https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAPcADBYAAHiw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUuMNnX9hG_UQrVIidNwUioLXfLrYxEvKwptbOywjAu5fDY9napsjFWFpctirOd06NZ6U2Hrz3oFtY2_1CMwcd2oUUfnVCT9_94-z73m-WOUuHsUo4oj9k2SMHzUUnSgBqIX3AYg7g78xQ2Nh3ZKfWeg45_vetN-fXX-uiSdYlrI8CLqwzqbtV-wykpvnvGzS1fA45ykhxN3B1FMrEcyAbIZzeqExVuvTioj028nmmqPYEz_QzHDM1oa2sF07QUteu-_1VO71ljgn3GwjX1U_hewSosjNlMQhKIHmVnwTI4AAAAAAA==

What's holding me back is mostly my mindless endeavor to have of-coloured a Bronn's Lithe for a five link Flicker setup. Don't use it. The damage upgrade is not worth it. Running Kaom's Roots for the HP and considering the abyssus and lightning coil next though i don't know how to fit resistances for that setup...
Last edited by agramon333 on Mar 23, 2018, 6:24:23 PM
Great Build - thank you!
why is it that im level 85. have 75-75-75-35 resistances. all recommended gear. sockets level 19+ and 20 quality (except immortal call and CoH. even the enchants for bonus to crit strike and flicker strike on the helm that cost me 5 exalted. not to mention the gloves that cost me 7. and I cant even clear a tier 12 map. Literally my character is a level 85 spitting image of your full build. I don't understand.
Last edited by LovingFaces on Apr 3, 2018, 1:27:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info