[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hey i made some calcs in POB and i saw that you have a legacy craft on your shield. Since 3.0 only 5% is possible and thats a huge loss in terms of regen (checked with your build/pastebin).

Here are Screenshots:

Spoiler

Is this bad? Is the 5% craft enough?
Please let me know what you think about that.
Kind regards
"
Ginsey wrote:
Hey i made some calcs in POB and i saw that you have a legacy craft on your shield. Since 3.0 only 5% is possible and thats a huge loss in terms of regen (checked with your build/pastebin).

Here are Screenshots:

Spoiler

Is this bad? Is the 5% craft enough?
Please let me know what you think about that.
Kind regards

We get 5more rdot from pantheon
We get 5more fire rdot from pantheon
Also you can choose 1%regen from oak
Also you can use stone golem
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Sh1n47 wrote:

finally manage to get this for 60c :D

nice build been able to clean all content with it <3

A very nice one considering its price, but it ruins EE due to flat fire dmg added to spells on it. I guess it's a big loss :/
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Sh1n47 wrote:

A very nice one considering its price, but it ruins EE due to flat fire dmg added to spells on it. I guess it's a big loss :/

True. Since its a wand you can't shield charge with it so it rips your lw as a source of ee. Could test your oos to see if the continued ones give them all light dmg as I'm not sure
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 2, 2017, 12:16:57 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Yayakla wrote:
can this build work with a budget of 25 ex?

I don't know league prices but standard for sure

hoooooooooooooooooly, that's a game changer, just plugged that into PoB, so much damage i was missing out on haha. thanks a bunch Ahfak.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Sh1n47 wrote:

True. Since its a wand you can't shield charge with it so it rips your lw as a source of ee. Could test your oos to see if the continued ones give them all light dmg as I'm not sure

Checked it out and oos doesnt grant fire vulnerability during the fight as well, targets get lightning resistance and cold vulnerability, but never fire vulnerability...
Last edited by Windgaming on Sep 3, 2017, 5:09:59 AM
Im lvling currently 35. I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on what skills to use during lvling or what items would help me. Thank you!

once again thanks for the build ahfak, first time ever killing shaper, this is only the second league where I actually went ham though. Pretty much no deathed it, only died at the end because i was like if I run here and he phases a bunch and this platform fills with pancakes i'm gonna tilt so fuck it, but yeah. this build handled shaper really well. i don't have any gg gear and was still able to meet the dps req pretty easily and my survivability was comfortable (all my deaths\failed attempts were me playing bad, getting clipped by orbs then taking a melee and getting bopped, dying to the second phase boss etc).
Tried both of his builds. Both were just oure awesomeness. Doomfletch melts bosses..... LLRF slowly nelts haha but never dies. Did a shaper at lvl 80 and only died once. If you are playing maps, unless u stand there with a bunch of a ranged monsters you can never die. This LLRF build is something to be proud of man! Thank you so much!!! Love u ahfack.
Boom
"
Emek wrote:

once again thanks for the build ahfak, first time ever killing shaper, this is only the second league where I actually went ham though. Pretty much no deathed it, only died at the end because i was like if I run here and he phases a bunch and this platform fills with pancakes i'm gonna tilt so fuck it, but yeah. this build handled shaper really well. i don't have any gg gear and was still able to meet the dps req pretty easily and my survivability was comfortable (all my deaths\failed attempts were me playing bad, getting clipped by orbs then taking a melee and getting bopped, dying to the second phase boss etc).

Nice sword drop man! Very lucky :) Thanks for the kind words and glad you enjoyed it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info