[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

what should I improve first in my current state of build? because I don't even use RF and I'm getting sh*t on, on tier 1-2 maps ;\ like literally 1 or 2 hits from anything kills me.
I Just completed the halls of the grandmaster (first try) with this build. Simply amazing only came close to death 2 times.

5L SR (lvl 21 tho), first time I ever completed it, simply amazing !
"
Whitezilla wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Whitezilla wrote:
HI again.

i have all reduced mana nodes from your tree but cant run all auras on Life side.
Does BM support reserve more on life?

You only run discipline/clarity on blood magic

Those exact links/levels

but i cant run the PoL, PoF, PoI + vitality just on life.... not even close

does bloodmagic reserve more hp than mana? discipline shows 56% reservation..

WTF are you talking about? lol

--you--

--only--

--run--

--discipline/clarity--

--on--

--blood magic--

everything else is on mana homie, come on get wit it <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ethario wrote:
I Just completed the halls of the grandmaster (first try) with this build. Simply amazing only came close to death 2 times.

5L SR (lvl 21 tho), first time I ever completed it, simply amazing !

Great! Thanks for the feedback :) glad you are enjoying it

ok ^^ i love your build i now killed kitava and going mapping.

much tank
much fun
such wow^^

what would you focus on upgrading my gear?

thank you in advance.

most fun build ever. i played a chieftain rf a few leagues ago but this is way more fun xD

THHANK YOU
Hello!

First I wanted to thank you for awesome build, i have never enjoyed any other build more than this! Wanted to ask Q about 6. gem for SR. Im currenly running SR only on five link, but i plan to six link shavs soon. I saw u use Empower but I saw some ppl use Efficacy gem instead. What is your opinion about it?

My gear in harbringer now:

Also, do u have any recommendations for gear changes? I just turn my gems today for 20%. I know I should buy deaths door boots soon, but im currently at 9,5K ES and im afraid i will loose lot of ES and also regen i have on my boots. Im so sad GGG removed 20% ES increase from elreon crafts to rings!

I have only enlighten lvl 3 but blood magic lvl 21 solved my problem with life reservation so I can run two auras now on life (each reserves 49% of life). Wanted to ask, Im farming uber lab every day few times so i will hopefully get purity of fire/ice/lightning reservation reduction. Do u thing when i get that enchant on head ill be able to run one more aura on mana with enlighten lvl 3? Cos i definitelly want to buy empower and put it on my disciplin aura, but at that point I wont be able to run two auras on life.
Last edited by Nevenka242 on Aug 18, 2017, 6:20:00 PM
Hi guys !

First, thank you Ahfack for the build, and especially for the gearing guide.
Since beta I only played life builds, and I must admit I would have been quite lost when looking for proper gear for this build.

I started the league as a life RF zerk (currently at 85) and found this thread while looking for some information to optimise my build. And I was like "well, I have some time, I never tried the guardian ascendency, nor a low life build, and it's still some RF goodness, so why not ?"

I just switched my templar from the life tree to the LL tree at 70 (now 71) and I must admit, playing without life flasks can be very scary at first. Will have to practice flask management.
But I felt quite happy when after switching trees and putting on my ES gear, I activated RF and couldn't see my ES decrease (was my BIG fear while respecing the tree, what will I do if I can't sustain my RF ? T^T).

Now I will slowly gring xp to level up to 80, to grab the ES node near the witch start (my ES pool is quite low at the moment, around 4700/4800 I think). Will have to farm to buy an Energy from within and some ES jewels. Once my pool will be a tad bigger, I will try to farm the merciless lab for the enchants.

The only downside at the moment is the price. I'm not much of a trader. Beside a few lucky drops, all my wealth comme from currency drops and some chaos recipes. I can't see how I will be able to afford Death's door, and even less how to grab a Presence of Chayula, unless their prices drop drastically during the league. (Any tips/advices welcome here).

Beside the build price, everything else is good and enjoyable. Will try to update as I progress. Again, thank you Ahfack, and thank you to everyone else who contributed to the thread.

My tree at 71 :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAUDAQFvA3UGDgceCfYLYQxfDXwOSBGWEmkXHBcvGF0cpxzcHRQdqiaIJ-0o-i9vMtE2xTzvQ8hFR0WdRnFJUUmxTwRTUlOlVdZWSFfJW6Bca1yKXwRk52jybAtwu3F5e9d8Dn5sf8aApIDggseDCYRIi3qPGo9GkiuTJ5UumK2a4JswnWOdrqUYpwinVa3xr2y0DLcwuJO-isBmwcXDbcT2xq7K09R812rXz9gk2RPhiOL36Frquuvu7BjviPDV98H5N_no-tL-SQ==?accountName=Atori&characterName=Guardian_of_the_Pants

My gear :
Spoiler

Have a nice game !
Nevenka242, you need to ditch that scepter asap. It has a lot of good stats on it, but it also adds fire damage. This means your shield charges are working against your EE procs.
Makes me so happy seeing all posts. I'm out with friends celebrating a friend's PhD, and then I have more RL obligations tomorrow. If no one else steps in to help by tomorrow night or the day after, I'll try my best. I want to bro down with all of you. Enjoy the build, keep tanking it up and upgrading as you go <3
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 18, 2017, 8:28:28 PM
Xallion, thank you for reminding me, i totally didnt think about it when i was buying this sceptre... gotta change it then!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info