[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:

the more ES you have the more ES you regen, so yes 400es/20%rdot shield is an INSANE improvement over rotp.

Be sure you have the appropriate pantheon. Also the 20%es recovery on shaper belt is GG too

This is one thing i'm not sure about because I have a shaper Stygian belt with 16% es recovery and a bit of ES as well + a 50ES jewel and when I swap it in instead of Bated Breath both the regen and recharge stats are lower. I think this is probably because I am level 73 so have no yet picked up a lot of the %ES nodes so right now flat ES is not making up for the +20% max ES on BB.
"
Redevil303 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

the more ES you have the more ES you regen, so yes 400es/20%rdot shield is an INSANE improvement over rotp.

Be sure you have the appropriate pantheon. Also the 20%es recovery on shaper belt is GG too

This is one thing i'm not sure about because I have a shaper Stygian belt with 16% es recovery and a bit of ES as well + a 50ES jewel and when I swap it in instead of Bated Breath both the regen and recharge stats are lower. I think this is probably because I am level 73 so have no yet picked up a lot of the %ES nodes so right now flat ES is not making up for the +20% max ES on BB.

Forget about recharge stat, it does nothing for us because we're constantly taking dmg from RF.
As for the regen stat. The %ES recovery rate on your belt does not show in the regen stat. It does however work. So just manually multiply your regen stat by 1.16 (at mod value of 16%) and that is your actual regen. Trust me, it makes a huge difference.

If the belt is any good you may want to consider throwing a couple divines on it. 16% is the lowest possible roll at the highest tier. You can divine it to 20%.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
gorlace616 wrote:
I tried the build and loving it a lot. My only problem is I don't regen fast enough. I watch multiple video of people and they seem to regen ES constantly real fast, I got 90% fire resist ,9k ES plenty of regen from tree all you have said to get, it says my ES regen is almost 1400 but im sure that is before RF is activated, so just wondering how you regen ES constantly as a fast pace, not including asecendency skill.

PS is a 400 ES/20% reduced dot shield a big improvement over RotP, they cost around 20 ex now and ill buy if it helps my regen

This!

Plus, you don't have the correct boot and glove enchant yet. You should really get em as they provide a big boost to your regen.
I just wanted to say that i tried this build (first time playing RF) on Abyss and i can't wait to play it again on Bestiary.

Ty very much ! :D
"
Redevil303 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

I got the regen faster belt and switched to a 380 es shield with 20 % reduced dot,that was the best I could afford and it made all the difference now I am farming tier 15 maps a lot better at lvl 90 with only 9k es thanxs for the quick response Ahfack
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
You're very welcome!

GUARDIAN STRAIGHTUP BUFFED IN 3.2 LOL

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663/
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Thank god they didn't screw him over! Nice buff to Bastion of Hope. Nothing else has really changed for us.

Guess I can set my 3.2 goal now:

AFK kill Uber Elder :-)
"
vhapter wrote:
Have you guys tried uber atziri with this build? I did it today for the first time, but holy shit was it dangerous.
And I would be scared to do uber atziri with this build in hardcore. Not sure if the build isn't that safe against her (feel free to recommend any other builds for that purpose), so I'd like to hear what you guys think.

All LL RF gods ignored this interesting post. Can we safely kill Uber Atziri?
Greatly respected Fritso, what about AFK kill Uber Atziri? :)
"
Wizly wrote:
"
vhapter wrote:
Have you guys tried uber atziri with this build? I did it today for the first time, but holy shit was it dangerous.
And I would be scared to do uber atziri with this build in hardcore. Not sure if the build isn't that safe against her (feel free to recommend any other builds for that purpose), so I'd like to hear what you guys think.

All LL RF gods ignored this interesting post. Can we safely kill Uber Atziri?
Greatly respected Fritso, what about AFK kill Uber Atziri? :)

I've AFK-ed pretty much all endgame bosses (Shaper/Elder/Guardians/Chayula)with my RF character but Uber Atziri is a no-go. She just has way too high one-shot potential even with 20k ES.

There's basically 2 different types of play styles for Uber Atziri:
1. Stupid high dps instakilling every phase so you can skip 90% of the dmg mechanics and faceroll the fight.
2. All other builds, including our RF build. Deal damage when it's save and try to avoid all of her spells.

Thing is, some of her abilities, like the Flameblast, have resist penetration, so they hit very hard. The double flameblast will oneshot you, even at 20k ES. All other spells hit super hard. You may be able to tank 1, or even 2 consecutive hits with flasks up, but after that you're done for.

So it comes down to practising the fight, knowing her mechanics, and avoid as much of her dmg as possible. Take your time, and don't rush. Also make sure you have bleed immunity. Getting hit by her spears causes a serious bleed DoT that screws your regen.
Last edited by Fritso on Feb 21, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
Thank god they didn't screw him over! Nice buff to Bastion of Hope. Nothing else has really changed for us.

Guess I can set my 3.2 goal now:

AFK kill Uber Elder :-)

Hell yeah, that's also my goal now too :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info