[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Can someone help me out? I feel like I have good gear but i'm dying or getting hit pretty hard. my offense is solid, but my defense sucks. Can you take a look at my build and see if i'm doing anything wrong?

thanks a lot, appreciate it.
How does this build do on League with a 30ex budget?
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Parapapam wrote:
vertex makes it able for you to use a level 3 but you need conquerer's efficiency jewel on your tree. Otherwise level 4 is what is recommended for any type of helm
I've literally yet to see a case where using Conq's Efficiency is a good option there.

If you've only got an Enlighten 3 put the Enlighten and Blood Magic in the Vertex with any two 35% auras, drop the Empower (Enduring Cry works well in its place) and keep the Clarity lowish level (5-8 depending on your other gear). Drop the Conq Efficiency for something with ES and damage and you'll still have all six auras without hindering your ES pool or damage quite so much.

I just dinged 68 with really bad gear and gem levels, without Conq Efficiency I cant run both my auras linked with BM (not enough life)
"
WeebleWoble wrote:
How does this build do on League with a 30ex budget?

I've done all guardians and shaper, HotGM as well.
I've spent something like this(my char DSoulOnFire, you can check it):
Shavs - 100c, Amul - 450c, belt - 20c, Other uniques - 100c, shield - 5ex - thats it.
So butget is ~15ex. some items were expensive, because was bought on league start, currently it would be cheaper for 200c :)
I don't count 6L, gems, etc, because this was done by myself.

Actually this is the best build I've ever played. You can do all content even in league with 10k ES.
All vaaled guardians done deathless(except phoenix, I've forgot to turn off RF). Shaper also can be done deathless(I've died once due to missclick with lightning wrap). Also, with this build you can stand in vortex under Zana as well, lol. HotGM - deathless, just turn off one aura on life and don't turn on RF.
Last edited by RawDamage on Jan 30, 2018, 3:52:19 AM
"
frallan123 wrote:
I just dinged 68 with really bad gear and gem levels, without Conq Efficiency I cant run both my auras linked with BM (not enough life)
Even in that case it's still not 'good'. It can be used, you'll level just fine, I just wouldn't advise it.

If you're still in leveling mode (anything less than 70 where you can start picking up your l20 gems) you'd be leveling much faster with the higher clear speed from a damage gem/flat ES. From lower levels we're normally picking up res from gear rather than low level auras (that we were challenged to run) so it's usually easy enough to drop a Purity (I'd go Ice, works best with socket colouring) and use Arctic Armour instead. You'd need more cold res, but the extra damage and phys reduction from Arctic Armour make leveling far less of a chore than trying to force an end game tree/gear/skills earlier than required or earlier than it makes things easier or faster.

"
PartyParth wrote:
Can you take a look at my build and see if i'm doing anything wrong?

Most of your gear has been removed, so not really.

- Added fire damage to attacks on your ring is buffing your enemies against fire damage every time you shield charge for fortify. Either you're not shield charging for fortify (bad) or you're hurting yourself when doing it (bad too)
[can use Brutality as a really ghetto fix there, but you'd want Shield Charge proc'ing EE with cold/lightning damage so need to swap the ring out really]
- Some inefficient nodes ahead of efficient ones. Drop the two at Purity of Flesh, the one extra regen node below Path of the Savant and the 4 nodes for Path of the Savant.
- Grab the 4 below Deep Wisdom, the one above Arcane Focus and then whatever you need most with the two left. Personally I'd start pathing towards Explosive Impact, but without knowing gear hard to know what you'd need to prioritise. The aura effect node at Sov and Ancestral Knowledge often decent choices if you're happy to spend regrets later to grab notables/jewels.
- Normal tip on dropping Conq Efficiency there for more ES, regen and damage. Read through some of the recent pages of the thread. It's a common theme.

Hard to comment beyond that without seeing more than the 5 items of gear. Probably worth reading through the guide again, another read through possibly would have caught a few of those slips.

"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
F*ck yeah, I finally got it.
No life roll. Vendor. ;)

Congrats Fritso. That's a hell of an eye.
We'll be expecting the afk'ing Uber Atziri and Chayula coming up next. :P

Challenge completed :-)

Chayula AFK kill, check:
https://youtu.be/3mhQNcusXCo

This was my first time ever doing Chayula on any character, so didn't know what to expect in terms of damage. Don't think I ever dipped below 10k ES, so pretty solid. I would probably not have made it without that jewel though. The higher sustained regen was definately needed. According to PoB, that jewel gives me about 800 extra netto ES regen/sec.
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 30, 2018, 8:02:48 AM
Do the things like "don't have stuff that adds fire damage to attacks in your items" apply to this build? if i buy a abyss jewel with fire damage to attacks with intervene with the build
"
gingermanx wrote:
Do the things like "don't have stuff that adds fire damage to attacks in your items" apply to this build? if i buy a abyss jewel with fire damage to attacks with intervene with the build

Not if you go with Lightning warp as movement skill. If you use shield charge however, make sure you don't have any of that stuff on gear.
Loving this build so far, definitely the most versatile I've done this league. I just replaced my Rise of the Phoenix with a shield I crafted (my first attempt at crafting end-game gear, turned out surprisingly well), and the improvement to survivability and damage is way more than I expected. This makes me really question how good a lot of the rest of my gear is.

Can anyone give me some advice on what I should try to upgrade next for the most benefit? I have a budget of about 8ex to work with. I've tried crafting a better sceptre, but burned through like 1,000 alterations trying to alt/regal a high %fire damage role without any luck.(I'm new at crafting anyways, so I don't expect much success). Finding significant upgrades to what I have on poe.trade is kind of difficult, so I'm assuming I'll have to craft most of it myself.

Character name: LoLiRiFi

Any advice would be highly appreciated!
"
Isillyg wrote:
Loving this build so far, definitely the most versatile I've done this league. I just replaced my Rise of the Phoenix with a shield I crafted (my first attempt at crafting end-game gear, turned out surprisingly well), and the improvement to survivability and damage is way more than I expected. This makes me really question how good a lot of the rest of my gear is.

Can anyone give me some advice on what I should try to upgrade next for the most benefit? I have a budget of about 8ex to work with. I've tried crafting a better sceptre, but burned through like 1,000 alterations trying to alt/regal a high %fire damage role without any luck.(I'm new at crafting anyways, so I don't expect much success). Finding significant upgrades to what I have on poe.trade is kind of difficult, so I'm assuming I'll have to craft most of it myself.

Character name: LoLiRiFi

Any advice would be highly appreciated!

Opal Rings

Better Jewels

Better Belt

Helm Enchant

Gloves and enchant

6L chest

Something along that order. Most bang for your buck would be the Rings.
Nachos? Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info