[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hey all,

I have a question about mana reservation.

I have all my gear plugged into POB (not on my character as I am still leveling). I am sitting at -28% unreserved mana. I have all the points on the tree for mana reserve. I am running a lvl 3 enlighten (in a vertex, so it should be a 4).

How is it we are running 4 auras off of our mana? Is POB just being weird?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/s9vHnr3z

This is the first time I have played guardian or low life so I am probably missing something simple.

Thanks for the help.

"
KeenSenses wrote:
Hey all,

I have all my gear plugged into POB (not on my character as I am still leveling). I am sitting at -28% unreserved mana. I have all the points on the tree for mana reserve. I am running a lvl 3 enlighten (in a vertex, so it should be a 4).

This is the first time I have played guardian or low life so I am probably missing something simple.

Thanks for the help.

Helm enchant.

"
soulesschild wrote:
"
KeenSenses wrote:
Hey all,

Thanks for the help.

Helm enchant.

Tried adding that twice but apparently it didn't save. Still leaves me at -22%

Are we running all 3 purities and vitality off of mana, or did I miss something? I am most confused because I am not even close to positive mana.
Last edited by KeenSenses on Oct 19, 2017, 10:20:37 PM
lol you had 2 disciplines activated in PoB, one in your titucius span reinforced tower shield :P

Turning that off, you're at 0% unreserved mana which is about right. Getting either a mana reservation enchant, or enlighten 4, or conqueror's efficiency will put you in usable mana range.

By the way, at level 85 you should have more than 85 pts, you should have 108pts if you've done all the quests :P

replace your gloves

replace your rings

replace your belt

quality your witchfire

quality your sorrow of divine

EVERYTHING you wear must have flat es. after flat ES, THEN flat life, after flat life THEN mana
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 19, 2017, 10:44:41 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
lol you had 2 disciplines activated in PoB, one in your titucius span reinforced tower shield :P

Turning that off, you're at 0% unreserved mana which is about right. Getting either a mana reservation enchant, or enlighten 4, or conqueror's efficiency will put you in usable mana range.

By the way, at level 85 you should have more than 85 pts, you should have 108pts if you've done all the quests :P

For the love...

Stupid offhand shield had me going out of my mind trying to figure out what I was missing. I hadn't filled out the rest of the tree since I was just trying to see how things were going to play out numbers wise at that point. I am actually 65 now and just put on my rise of the phoenix. I can BARELY sustain RF, but have just been roasting stuff with SR anyways.

Thanks for checking it out.
GG as always. Every Item has its place :).
"
Ahfack wrote:

replace your gloves

replace your rings

replace your belt

quality your witchfire

quality your sorrow of divine

EVERYTHING you wear must have flat es. after flat ES, THEN flat life, after flat life THEN mana

Wow. Glad I came back and read that post again. Everything I am wearing is just random stuff from my stash. I did find your old poe.trade links in the "old thread" and used that to snag a set of gloves. Tossed a better belt on but am waiting to buy one until I hit 80 for the crystal belts.

I will say running low life at 65 was a blast. Stuff just melted. I can also sustain RF at 68 so that helps with clear speed

Thanks again for the info.
Thanks again for this guide ahfack. After your help earlier and some serious investment in regret orbs, leveling has again become easy!

The question I have now is, how do I know when I'm ready to use RF? I think I have a solid grasp of the swap to LL/ES, but not sure what I need to do to make RF a reasonable (and safe) choice.
Hey all,

I just switched from BF Inquisitor.It`s a bit hard to find good ES gear in league. I`m still looking for right gloves and rings.
Tier 12+ are okay, but harbinger can be bit dangerous.Maybe i`m not quite comfortable with this build playstyle yet.

I have a bit of problem sustaining RF with my ES shield(2nd set), with RotP it`s ok. Is there a minimal requirement on es/regen for es shields to be viable or do I miss some other stat?

What are the usual es values in league? I`m at 8,7k with RotF and 9,4k with es shield.
Last edited by Zenxa on Oct 20, 2017, 10:58:16 AM
"
Zenxa wrote:
Hey all,

I just switched from BF Inquisitor.It`s a bit hard to find good ES gear in league. I`m still looking for right gloves and rings.
Tier 12+ are okay, but harbinger can be bit dangerous.Maybe i`m not quite comfortable with this build playstyle yet.

I have a bit of problem sustaining RF with my ES shield(2nd set), with RotP it`s ok. Is there a minimal requirement on es/regen for es shields to be viable or do I miss some other stat?

What are the usual es values in league? I`m at 8,7k with RotF and 9,4k with es shield.

My guy, QiKaSai has about 9.2k in league with less than optimal items. Using ROTP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info