[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Riusaldregan wrote:
I can sustain everything with a level 3 Enlighten in The Vertex (with a 20% Reduced Reservation Cost enchant for any of our non-Clarity auras), so one assumes a level 4 Enlighten in a non-Vertex helmet would sustain everything as well. Check to make sure you're not missing any sources of Reduced Mana Reservation; we get 22% from the passive tree.

So the enchant is mandatory when we haven't the lvl4 Enlighten. I see.

upd: Tried HoGM, left 1 portal, but kill all. Nice.
Last edited by Belchonok on Oct 16, 2017, 11:50:19 AM
"
Belchonok wrote:
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
I can sustain everything with a level 3 Enlighten in The Vertex (with a 20% Reduced Reservation Cost enchant for any of our non-Clarity auras), so one assumes a level 4 Enlighten in a non-Vertex helmet would sustain everything as well. Check to make sure you're not missing any sources of Reduced Mana Reservation; we get 22% from the passive tree.

So the enchant is mandatory when we haven't the lvl4 Enlighten. I see.

upd: Tried HoGM, left 1 portal, but kill all. Nice.

You can do it without enchant using Conqueror's effciency jewel aswell.. it's tight though.
Is there an up-to-date POB for this I could find somewhere?
"
KeenSenses wrote:

Check the old thread section or import my character. My profile is open
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
In order to level Leo up, I joined my first PVP match with my guardian in this game...and found out I have to recast every aura I had before each game?!

Thank god the matched opponent could not even kill me when I was standing still and turn on the auras lol.
IGN: MidNightess
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
KeenSenses wrote:

Check the old thread section or import my character. My profile is open

Thanks, must be a long day at work...not sure why I didn't think of that.

I have a question to pose to you.

I have never played a guardian before and will be going RF/SR next league as my starter and eventual boss killer.

Is the guardian a viable option before you plan before you plan to go low life, or does it only work as low life? Was thinking I would just collect mana/life/es gear on the way up and then once I was making the switch over I could focus on less life overall etc.

Is it just plain better to go inquisitor MoM RF and then currency up before switching?

Thanks...you have some great builds going!!
I think im a newb. how does all the life regen help us regen the ES? Only with the flask?>

"
Emanon1336 wrote:
I think im a newb. how does all the life regen help us regen the ES? Only with the flask?>

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zealot%27s_Oath
Life flasks dont work for ES anyway.
@AhFack - In the updated guide you say to not level up Clarity too much. What is the reasoning behind that? I just noticed because mine hit 20 today & I was checking what gems I needed to quality before Vaal Orbing them.
@Derptime, in your post earlier you said running all three purities, discipline, vitality and clarity on a level 3 enlighten in the vertex and with that extra mana reservation node in the top left, and without the helm enchant for reservation. When I plug those in to either my or your PoB, I end up at exactly zero mana, and unable to cast. What did I miss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info