[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

can you update your gear in the initial post? I play this build for 2 seasons now and a lot has changed. I don't want to know how pob stuff works and would like to compare gear and gem setups
"
SoyCrusader wrote:
can you update your gear in the initial post? I play this build for 2 seasons now and a lot has changed. I don't want to know how pob stuff works and would like to compare gear and gem setups

I cannot. The only way to link items on forum is by having them on your char or in your stash. I do not have the items so i can not link them. Everything else in the guide is updated just not the linked items.

So you will have to look at the gear section and read it, or the better solution is to download and use PoB. Its a super quick download, pretty easy to understand and one of the greatest third party programs to have ever come out in support of a video game. Not using it is like shooting yourself in both feet, tying a blindfold around your eyes, sticking plugs in your ears, tying your hands behind your back and running an obstacle course.

- Download POB
- Open POB
- /Profit
it was way more complicated than that, but whatever
your pob link says average damage around 200k while mine is at like 26k.
what on my gear or setup is so terrible that I am 90% short of ideal?
I think the only thing i did not follow through completely is the crit thing but besides that and maybe helmet enchant I don't see what the problem is.
Last edited by SoyCrusader on Feb 28, 2019, 8:00:09 PM
"
SoyCrusader wrote:
it was way more complicated than that, but whatever
your pob link says average damage around 200k while mine is at like 26k.
what on my gear or setup is so terrible that I am 90% short of ideal?
I think the only thing i did not follow through completely is the crit thing but besides that and maybe helmet enchant I don't see what the problem is.

Your weapon is pretty good ele dps, but has no crit on it at all and is the wrong base. Not a terrible base, but imperial is better. so you have 6.3 crit and 1.9 aps with a tad over 400 EDPS. Not terrible by any means but room for improvement.

You have belly of the beast instead of loreweave. 73% rat's nest, with no helm enchant.

Rest of your stuff looks prty good.

Your flasks are off by a lot. Have 2x Life flasks, and do not have a shock removal meaning that vinktar makes you take 50% MORE damage which means you probably die, a lot.

As for POB its probably the calculations you have ticked and the difference between using slower proj and GMP. It is also possible you do not have point blank turned on properly on POB.

A watcher's eye would also be a nice step up.
I thought about going for imperial claw base type. I also had one in a previous season for some time, but ran into serious trouble with mana supply without gemini claw. I don't remember whether it was just due to overall worse gear or you just have to deal with it when using this build. I remember that I was specifically using +mana on hit jewels back then, which was a huge loss of potential dps thinking about it

What kind of watchers eye? Initial post recommends abyss jewels straight across the board for every slot
Last edited by SoyCrusader on Mar 1, 2019, 12:49:33 PM
"
SoyCrusader wrote:
I thought about going for imperial claw base type. I also had one in a previous season for some time, but ran into serious trouble with mana supply without gemini claw. I don't remember whether it was just due to overall worse gear or you just have to deal with it when using this build. I remember that I was specifically using +mana on hit jewels back then, which was a huge loss of potential dps thinking about it

What kind of watchers eye? Initial post recommends abyss jewels straight across the board for every slot

Wrath pen, written both in POB and in changelog, just not under jewels, updated to reflect that now as well.
I was checking out the skill tree section and saw that the "64 point" one already has Vaal Pact. Is it really necessary/worth it? I just started again after taking a break since Harbringer league, I played a bunch of VP characters back then, and remember never taking VP until after I was done with uber lab (or regretting in and out of it if I wanted to do some lab farming).

I did feel like lab was easier this time around because I've been less laggy so I don't get stuck in traps while my character is 10 screens away from them. However, I haven't tried VP builds so I would still like to know what you guys think about Vaal Pact in lab.
Last edited by xWords on Mar 3, 2019, 4:11:31 AM
"
xWords wrote:
I was checking out the skill tree section and saw that the "64 point" one already has Vaal Pact. Is it really necessary/worth it? I just started again after taking a break since Harbringer league, I played a bunch of VP characters back then, and remember never taking VP until after I was done with uber lab (or regretting in and out of it if I wanted to do some lab farming).

I did feel like lab was easier this time around because I've been less laggy so I don't get stuck in traps while my character is 10 screens away from them. However, I haven't tried VP builds so I would still like to know what you guys think about Vaal Pact in lab.

I mean a lot of it is because you literally path right by it, but yes i would still say its worth it. It quite literally just doubles your leech rate which is really good and can be noticed this early. The only downside is you no longer regen, but on builds like these we don't focus on regen or anything so it does not really matter. Lab is kind of a pain but not a huge deal if you are just running it once for your ascendancies. If you are farming lab, then this is not the best build for that.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
I mean a lot of it is because you literally path right by it, but yes i would still say its worth it. It quite literally just doubles your leech rate which is really good and can be noticed this early. The only downside is you no longer regen, but on builds like these we don't focus on regen or anything so it does not really matter. Lab is kind of a pain but not a huge deal if you are just running it once for your ascendancies. If you are farming lab, then this is not the best build for that.

Maybe I was just dumb back then, or maybe it was the lags I had, but lab feels incredibly easy now, even with Vaal Pact specced.

Anyway, thanks for the answer and the guide! I just finished act 10 and it felt really smooth throughout, although I did have to turn off hoi until act 5 or 6 because mana felt too tight even with the leech node and elreon jewlery. Think it was mostly not having a decent weapon until then.

The guide says it's a good league starter, but I'm wondering how you go about gearing up, specifically with weapons. Do you not take the claw wheel so you can use any high ele dps weapon you find, while taking different leech nodes around the tree until you are set and respec?

Thanks again!
"
xWords wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Maybe I was just dumb back then, or maybe it was the lags I had, but lab feels incredibly easy now, even with Vaal Pact specced.

Anyway, thanks for the answer and the guide! I just finished act 10 and it felt really smooth throughout, although I did have to turn off hoi until act 5 or 6 because mana felt too tight even with the leech node and elreon jewlery. Think it was mostly not having a decent weapon until then.

The guide says it's a good league starter, but I'm wondering how you go about gearing up, specifically with weapons. Do you not take the claw wheel so you can use any high ele dps weapon you find, while taking different leech nodes around the tree until you are set and respec?

Thanks again!

I have done this as a league starter so many times. Any high EDPS weapon is fine until you really start getting into maps and such. Daggers/swords/claws etc. Absolute worse case scenario you spend a chaos or two and buy one but ive done that very rarely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info