[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
redrider08 wrote:
stupid question but, how do you deal with vinktar's self shock? do you drop curse immune flask for a shock immune one?

Used to get it from avatar of veil, now since ascendancy switched to avatar of the chase, just roll it on a flask.
Has anyone played this on SSF? How do you deal with not having Lycosidae?
Is Point Blank mandatory? If so, should I take it early on?
"
baileymc95 wrote:
Has anyone played this on SSF? How do you deal with not having Lycosidae?

By having accuracy.
Are there recommended corruptions/enchants for gear you didn't mention like the torso (chest)?
Last edited by aymanzone1 on Dec 7, 2018, 11:21:28 PM
i haven#t played this setup for a long time. But i remember it was good. But which auras do y cast?? grace hast and ??. I cannot run both anymore.

Why i am asking the gems in your items arent the correc tones?? plz update post with the gem setup and which auras to cast

ty
What do you mean with "i use wrath on leveling for more mana"? You mean because you deal more damage so more leech? Or there's something that i don't know
So now you can mastercraft "Hits can not be evaded", i guess we can just roll with a rare shield.
1. which gem should activate frenzy charges?
2. tombfist with one abyssal socket or good rare (life / res / as or/and ele adds to attack)
"
kakarotto94 wrote:
1. which gem should activate frenzy

Look at your ascendancy and what the first two points you select gives you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info