[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
blackdeath101 wrote:

New claw, low attack speed and no crit chance.
Your gloves and helm gems are off. Wrong curse in weapon. Check the guide.
No WED on belt, right ring, and amulet. HP on right ring and amulet. Craft on left ring.
Change mana potion to Atziri's Promise or Vessel (light dmg to attacks preferred, light pen as a back-up).
Upgrade all jewels. HP + 2 dmg mods each. Check the guide. I think you have an empty jewel slot? And you can trade 2 4% HP nodes for another jewel slot, only losing 1-3% HP for 2 dmg mods.

Expensive upgrades:
6L chest, Vessel of Vinktar (light dmg to attacks), and Helm enchant

Amazing reply, thanks a lot. Not sure how I got the gems wrong, might have looked at the old gear of the guy who created the build.
Can someone tell me what to upgrade next? My character is public, thank you! :)
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:

-Remove the mana flasks and use diamond flask and vinktar (flat lightning), you need a staunching life flask as well, if you can't get enough mana, a gemini claw would solve the problem.
-Get 20/20 on your gems also.
-OoS setup is not complete, check the guide.
-Get life on your jewels instead of all damage mods.
-I would try to get some more resists on the belt so that I can get damage mods on rings instead but you have to get that int from somewhere, could consider +30 int from tree.
-Would also recraft attack speed on gloves for max roll of 12, getting one more resis on gloves would be quite expensive.
Hey (new player) im looking for some feedback, char is public. I know i missed 1-2 jewel slots but that's beacuse i have not yet afford jewels to didnt take those in tree yet.

Im currently looking for replacement on the Coral ring with added lightning damage as i dont need the str anymore.

Thanks! : D
Last edited by Cyterizz on Sep 19, 2017, 3:49:51 AM
"
Cyterizz wrote:
Hey (new player) im looking for some feedback, char is public. I know i missed 1-2 jewel slots but that's beacuse i have not yet afford jewels to didnt take those in tree yet.

Spoiler

Im currently looking for replacement on the Coral ring with added lightning damage as i dont need the str anymore.

Thanks! : D

First priority would be 6L definitely, huge damage boost there.
Get damage mods (crit chance/multi/wed) on jewellery as much as possible while maintaining minimum stats/resists needed.
"
Ed_died wrote:
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:

-Remove the mana flasks and use diamond flask and vinktar (flat lightning), you need a staunching life flask as well, if you can't get enough mana, a gemini claw would solve the problem.
-Get 20/20 on your gems also.
-OoS setup is not complete, check the guide.
-Get life on your jewels instead of all damage mods.
-I would try to get some more resists on the belt so that I can get damage mods on rings instead but you have to get that int from somewhere, could consider +30 int from tree.
-Would also recraft attack speed on gloves for max roll of 12, getting one more resis on gloves would be quite expensive.

Thanks a lot!
whats better ancestral protector or orb of storm for power charges/culling/cursing ?
I am playing this build since a week and had very much fun so far. After playing FireNovaMine for quite a while, a ranged build feels very good.

I had some trouble with bosses at first, but it got better. Right now farming shaped dunes and racecourse like I did Before with FireNovaMine.

Now 2 questions:
1: Did not get Point Blank yet, wont it slow me down regarding clear speed? (will do less dmg to ranged Mobs)
2: Now I need your advice. What to Upgrade next(aim for). Wanna go for shaper kill next.

Going to ask the same question everyone else is asking - what should I change next on my gear? Profile should be public
"
basti01985 wrote:
Now 2 questions:
1: Did not get Point Blank yet, wont it slow me down regarding clear speed? (will do less dmg to ranged Mobs)
2: Now I need your advice. What to Upgrade next(aim for). Wanna go for shaper kill next.

Use Whirling Blades to move around and use ST. You'll get the Fortify buff, be in range of PB, and move a lot faster. When your damage starts getting higher, you'll clear stuff even in negative range.
Get more levels. Lots of missed skill points and jewel slots. More XP on gems.
No crit chance on claw and low attack speed. You want around 1.8+ atk speed and 8% crit chance with a decent eDPS.
Replace Quicksilver with Atziri's or Vessel (light dmg to attacks or light pen). Whirling Blades is faster except need to withhold on maps with no mana regen.
More life and WED on belt.
More WED on Two-Stone ring and amulet.
Bleed removal on a life flask.

"
Healyhatman wrote:
Going to ask the same question everyone else is asking - what should I change next on my gear? Profile should be public

Vaal ST? Meh. I'd re-do your gems based on the guide.
WED on left ring and amulet.
Life on right ring.
Resists on gloves.
More life on belt, possibly more WED.
Change Mana potion to Wise Oak. If you have mana issues, get Primal Spirit for more mana or possibly mana leech passive.
For jewels, melee crit multiplier and phys damage do not help this build.

Expensive upgrades:
6L, Vessel on Vinktar (light dmg to attacks), and 40% ST enchant.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 19, 2017, 8:58:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info