[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Currency is not a problem, I have a friend helping me out, I just want to know if it's a very good claw worth getting for end game.
I think I should have a lot more DPS. Currently 23.6k GMP w/ auras and golem. Can anyone spot what I'm missing. My instinct tells me it is crit, but would like a second opinion before I try to remedy it. I guess Just remembered I need to put in Ele weakness, so I know that.

"
HugoCM wrote:
Hi, I I didn't understand why you put Slower Projectiles in the same slot with lightning golem and wrath, can someone explain to me if there's a buff or whatever it does?

And nice build, i'm really enjoying playing with it.

Covered in the guide

"
Tysovwik wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

From guide:
4L Setup: Wrath - Lightning Golem - Culling Strike - Slower Projectiles (slower projectiles is just here since its easier to swap with GMP for single target kills rather than keeping gem in your inventory)

Btw,for what purpose here culling strike? Which skill should it improve? I use minion life support gem, without culling strike

It is for your golem to have culling strike, much more useful for selling like guardian kills and such. You are more than welcome to use minion life instead.
"
MikeChas wrote:
I think I should have a lot more DPS. Currently 23.6k GMP w/ auras and golem. Can anyone spot what I'm missing. My instinct tells me it is crit, but would like a second opinion before I try to remedy it. I guess Just remembered I need to put in Ele weakness, so I know that.

Crit on claw. If you can Annul the +life off, you can craft Crit chance and have a really nice claw. But if you take off the lightning or atk speed, not so much.
WED on both rings. Possibly more on belt and amulet, but the other stats are not bad.
If you get more resists on belt and gloves, can take the extra resists off rings for more dps rolls.
Gloves could use more attack speed as well. Crafted attack speed is 9-12%.
Read guide for 6-link gems.
Not sure why you have 2 Heralds, Puncture, Ice Golem, etc. Read the gem section again.
Missing Diamond and Wise Oak flasks.
Better jewels. Read guide. 2 dmg mods + HP on each, but projectile damage can roll higher than flat damage increase.

Expensive upgrade: 40% ST enchant on helm
This might be a dumb question but orb of storms is linked to curse on hit. do I need to actually cast orb of storms to get the ele weakness and power charge on crit or is it all being applied through my spectral throw
What elemental dps is considered good on a claw?
"
lisenysh wrote:
What elemental dps is considered good on a claw?

Your looking for 300+ with crit chance and attack speed.
"
CadenBear70 wrote:
This might be a dumb question but orb of storms is linked to curse on hit. do I need to actually cast orb of storms to get the ele weakness and power charge on crit or is it all being applied through my spectral throw

Spectral Throw will only cast Ele Weakness if you have the Herald + CoH + EW set-up and shatter enemies with ST to proc Herald.

The Orb of Storms set-up is designed for bosses to get extra crit chance and guarantee the curse when there is nothing to shatter to curse the boss with Herald. While the Orb can be casted regularly to maintain the Power Charges, it really is not worth it and should only be used for bosses that take more than a few throws to kill.
Enjoying the build a lot so far! Just started mapping with it and already at 21k DPS buffed, clearing t8's off the bat with ease is pretty fun.
Hey, can someone tell me what I need to do to bring my dps up?

40k dps in hideout
4.8k life

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/minimen398/characters

Thanks for the help. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info