Pure Aegis Aurora Gladiator - Full tank mode

shaper?
any updates to the passive tree/gear?
Hey guys

Sorry i stopped this build so i won't be pushing out videos anymore even though i had promised some.

As for the build i can say it is extremely tanky and super easy to go high level on, however eventually i had to handle other things than in my life and when i had a bit more time i started a glass cannon so i think i was a little annoyed with the semi clearspeed of this one.

Shaper should be easy enough, didn't try though, probably uber atiziri would be a pain in the ass due to the flameblasts.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 13, 2017, 9:50:24 AM
np dude, i gave up the build too, dps is real shite for single target lol, fighting forever on some bosses XD
Never saw the armour Grand Spectrum used before, this was really interesting to stumble upon, great build.

I made my own version with 4 of the elemental damage grand spectrums and firestorm instead of bladefall, which made the damage incredibly higher in most cases although my armour is only around 55K.

gear

When I get an anvil with the corruption I'll switch from advancing fortress to ephemeral edge, probably

Thanks for sharing the build, most innovative one in a while.
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on May 14, 2017, 10:44:11 AM
That looks like a really good tradeof, thanks for sharing, i always thought sacrificing some of the survival to get more dps is what had to be done but i was just too much in love with the idea of immortal aegis.

I can recommend something else i figured out, if you have two aegis, you can have 1 aegis with ephemeral edge and the swap matched with a dps weapon. You won't really need ephemeral for general clearing and can swap the ephemeral in on dangerous content.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 14, 2017, 1:14:54 PM
how can u achieve 110k armour?

what says tooltip damage from bladeblurry?
Subject deceased
Hour of death: 6:34:38 AM (GMT+0)
Date: Aug 2, 2017

Cause of death: Concussion damage to the head. (Likely with a hammer)
Sorry for bumping a really old thread but hey, this is actually possible again with guardian!

gear

5x

tree

PoB
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Jun 21, 2018, 3:36:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info