[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
НоваяХ wrote:
Good afternoon! I'm new to this game, so I do not need to know much!
I found your build, and decided to reapply it, but I ran into a problem.
I tried to do as much as possible, as you say, but my character is always dying. It kills large clusters of bots well. But if one-on-one with any rare mini-barefoot or boss, dies. I raised the level to 72 with a friend, but I die even in Act 4, in the last quest, and on the card too I can fall many times.
What I'm doing is not so please tell me.

Sorry for my English, I used an online translator.

Hello,

How much health/energy shield do you have?

I took a look at your skill tree, you have no Chaos Inoculation or Health nodes, you should take either. If you are lvl70+ then go for CI. You should atleast have 5k Energy Shield as CI to clear ACT4-T5 maps easily.

Also one of your rings has added lightning damage on it, you should get rid of it. Make sure you have no fire/lightning damage anywhere on your gear.

Further level your skill gems to lvl20 (Don't level Cast when damage taken & Immortal Call beyond lvl3), later on get some damage jewels.

Rest should fall in place with those changes, let me know how it goes.
Last edited by vvamic on Mar 21, 2017, 1:58:51 PM
Good day fellow exiles!

I have a question regarding the 6th link as for the trickster version of this build. Should I go with culling strike or inc. aoe? Culling "only" gives me 10% inc. attack speed and my shield charge is already fast enough, while inc. aoe would attack more mobs and therefore proc more often discharge, wouldnt it?

Thanks
"
Sastergaming wrote:
Good day fellow exiles!

I have a question regarding the 6th link as for the trickster version of this build. Should I go with culling strike or inc. aoe? Culling "only" gives me 10% inc. attack speed and my shield charge is already fast enough, while inc. aoe would attack more mobs and therefore proc more often discharge, wouldnt it?

Thanks

It's not just for the extra attack speed, you can use it bring down tanky boss's & reflects when they are at low health.

It's more of a color option coz the Shield radius you gain from it is quite minimal. If you can't get 3G, then go for the iAoe which needs 2 Colours of each & is easy to obtain.
"
vvamic wrote:

It's not just for the extra attack speed, you can use it bring down tanky boss's & reflects when they are at low health.

It's more of a color option coz the Shield radius you gain from it is quite minimal. If you can't get 3G, then go for the iAoe which needs 2 Colours of each & is easy to obtain.

Ok, guess I will stay with culling strike then, I am running it currently anyway thanks to my 3G2R1B Voll's Protector. Beside that, wouldn't The Wise Oak flask in combination with Vinktar's and Dying Sun result in 20% Penetration during flask effect and therefore be worth to run?
"
Sastergaming wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:

Ok, guess I will stay with culling strike then, I am running it currently anyway thanks to my 3G2R1B Voll's Protector. Beside that, wouldn't The Wise Oak flask in combination with Vinktar's and Dying Sun result in 20% Penetration during flask effect and therefore be worth to run?

Yes the wise Oak is an excellent addition to your flask setup.
Hi! Very nice build! I'm currently using it. Wanted to ask something, you wrote somewhere that shaper can be done with some gear changes. What are these changes?
"
Hi! Very nice build! I'm currently using it. Wanted to ask something, you wrote somewhere that shaper can be done with some gear changes. What are these changes?

It's a messy fight but can be done, would rather recommend you stick to Uber/Guardians at max with this build.

Here is what you will need
1. Solid 9k+ ES
2. 21/20 Damage Gems
3. Solid Damage Jewels (Pushing 500 crit multi with decent amount of spell/elemental damage)
4. Dual Curse setup will make it much easier (With warlord leech & Elemental weakness)---can get it from a +1 Voll's ammy or resetup the skill tree.
5. Lastly need to switch cyclone to chest to make use for dual discharge gems via Coc with a "30% not to consume charges enchant" to push for that extra single target DPS.

Considering the currency and tuning you need to do that 1 fight, I would rather go for another build that does it with ease.
"
vvamic wrote:
"

It's a messy fight but can be done, would rather recommend you stick to Uber/Guardians at max with this build.

1. Solid 9k+ ES
2. 21/20 Damage Gems
3. Solid Damage Jewels (Pushing 500 crit multi with decent amount of spell/elemental damage)
4. Dual Curse setup will make it much easier (With warlord leech & Elemental weakness)---can get it from a +1 Voll's ammy or resetup the skill tree.
5. Lastly need to switch cyclone to chest to make use for dual discharge gems via Coc with a "30% not to consume charges enchant" to push for that extra single target DPS.

Considering the currency and tuning you need to do that 1 fight, I would rather go for another build that does it with ease.

Thanks for the answer. Do i need a similar setup for uber atziri too or is not necessary?
"
"
vvamic wrote:
"

1. Solid 9k+ ES
2. 21/20 Damage Gems

Thanks for the answer. Do i need a similar setup for uber atziri too or is not necessary?

The first 3 would be enough, don't need dual curse or dual gem setup. The 40% discharge damage enchant is a must tho.
Just throwing this out there-- I am LOVING this build. REALLY glad i decided to revisit it, and do it right, unlike 2 leagues ago where I tried doing the assassin variant when i was poor AF. :P

It was between this and vspark, and I think i made the right choice.

6.8k ES atm, but I just finished picking up the last of my damage nodes meaning the next 7 levels should give me around 60% es
Spoiler

Kinda dissapointed how unreliable the crit chance is without a diamond flask, but I guess its better than spending 20~30ex on eleron rings to go assassin.
Last edited by djfang on Mar 22, 2017, 4:56:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info