[2.6] CI Vaal Ice Nova Inquisitor, Great clear speed and insane fun!

How much would you say to save before switching to this build?

Also can I go this build with LL?

i see like 90c for the unique jewels and a lot more for the non unique ones.. can i go this build with like 6 exalts or will it suck ass.
Last edited by austeemo on Mar 18, 2017, 4:44:00 PM
I've been trying something similar to this build, but with dual void battery and Southbound. It's pretty interesting. Vaal Ice Nova and Ice Nova to clear all rares / blues / whites, and then Vaal Ice Nova in boss room to clear other mobs, then deactivate Herald of Ice and use a worm flask + Vaal Arc to bounce Vaal Arc to the boss ~26 times. It's not as reliable as I'd like though... sometimes things act odd and the worms die despite having no cold damage or minions up.
@dpeth9900 - I like Ice Nova the best for single target and It performs really well for me. You can experiment with Vortex/Glacial Cascade if you like those more.

I don't use double curse, warlord's mark overlap poacher's mark :)

@austeemo you definitely can do it with 6ex budget, it will be better and better the more you invest. You can do it LL however i value CI much higher for pretty much every build.
what about Brightbeak?
There is no point in my opinion because you will end up running faster than your ice nova :)
Why do you go for crit nodes but also get controlled destruction on both ice nova and Vaal ice nova. Also, why do you use both increase crit support and controlled destruction for vaal ice nova?
Last edited by wowisbad on Mar 24, 2017, 9:45:28 PM
"
wowisbad wrote:
Why do you go for crit nodes but also get controlled destruction on both ice nova and Vaal ice nova. Also, why do you use both increase crit support and controlled destruction for vaal ice nova?

My assumption is that he has enough crit chance with controlled destruction that it just becomes a more multiplier.

Crit for tree and dagger + Increased crit strikes + Power Charges and Diamond Flask brings him to crit cap.

So essentially, it is a 44% more multiplier that no other gem can give other than Elemental Focus.
"
FunJonny wrote:
"
wowisbad wrote:

My assumption is that he has enough crit chance with controlled destruction that it just becomes a more multiplier.

Crit for tree and dagger + Increased crit strikes + Power Charges and Diamond Flask brings him to crit cap.

So essentially, it is a 44% more multiplier that no other gem can give other than Elemental Focus.

This is exactly why i use it :)
May I ask, why do we stack attack speed?
Neither Nova or Vaal Nova is Attack.
Last edited by JoDGG on Apr 1, 2017, 2:05:28 AM
Clear speed meta, you stack AS for shield charge speed :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info