Templar Builds List 3.3

Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:
The parenthesis are there because i've included both in the guide ^^.
So there's Crit, Crit MoM and non-crit builds in there. Even if the optimal one and what the guide tend towards is the Crit MoM one.
fair enough. it wasn't readily apparent to me after looking over the guide, so I assumed since you stated your build was non-crit, however it could go crit with additional funds, that it was in fact a non-crit build.

Updating the title to reflect this.
i have lvl 62 stormcall dmg 862 dps can you help me ?
[3.1] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor

Frostbolt build designed to clear all content, while beeing effective early and late game.
Hi Kwitch!

Would it be possible to add my build to the list.

INQ: [3.1] Low Life Poet's Pen Volatile Dead https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074309

Pretty much trying to maximise the damage on Volatile Dead using Poet's Pens to use as a boss killer.

Thanks for all your hard work keeping this thread up to date!
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 15, 2018, 11:02:06 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2073181

It is a cyclone Inquisitor build that utilizes Lion's Roar + Emperor's Grasp to vacuum enemies close together to explode them with Inpulsa's Broken Heart. In order to maximize probability of shocks, I used Brain Rattler + Phys to Lightning gem to fully convert damage to physical.

Basically, I took an old combo and added modern flavour to it. Would like to get some more exposure on this build. Currently I've completed all content except uber Atziri with it, so it has some degree of competence.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Last edited by Jonkimble on Jan 15, 2018, 11:17:14 PM
How is there still not an EK Guide in here... one that is updated for 3.1... TRULY FUCKING UPDATED that is?

RANT INCOMING(but my question above is serious, I am looking for a true 3.1 EK guide(pref Inquisitor or Assassin))::
- Not the "updated" kind where someone barely checks anything and then claims they updated their guide but in reality all they did was change a word here and there to make it seem like that updated it. Which I don't understand why, it isn't like they're getting paid to put out new/updated guides... if you don't want to update a guide then don't.
Last edited by Jnnkzn on Feb 10, 2018, 8:37:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info