[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Thanks for the great build. Why don't you need Arcane Vision?
"
kenysc wrote:
Thanks for the great build. Why don't you need Arcane Vision?

because the minimap exists
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thank you for the guide. I have one question. Why are you using Pain Attunement? I though (and checked online) that it does not add 30% damage to righteous fire or scorching ray since they both do not hit. Am I missing something?

Cheers!
"
junyamint wrote:
Thank you for the guide. I have one question. Why are you using Pain Attunement? I though (and checked online) that it does not add 30% damage to righteous fire or scorching ray since they both do not hit. Am I missing something?

Cheers!

If you read the node, it says more spell damage. Scorching Ray is a spell and benefits from it.
Hi Demi, why you dont use clarity and im using Prism shield and when im using es shield so i cant use aura anything went wrong?
"
Hi Demi, why you dont use clarity and im using Prism shield and when im using es shield so i cant use aura anything went wrong?

what lmao
Hello everybody, hello DeMiGodking,

so i finnaly managed to get all my courage and get this Build going for the first time in my life, after following and trying it serval leagues with love.
As currency is not worth a lot for me as i am playing more for fun and challanges i took all my afforts and bought most of the items you wrote in your build.

Now after buying those items and optimize it as good as i could, i am faceing a lot of struggle at kind of easy maps even without mods.
I am running with 9k+ ES and really good dmg throw the map, but most of the time i am farming a lot of hard savage hits from any monsters.

I really feel squishy as f*ck and i am right now very desperat, after spening like 5 ex into those items.

(In my opinion it feels like 'Ice Dmg' freezes me very often and physical hits do a sh*t ton of dmg to me.)

Can you or anybody please help me in any way or at least give me advices to improve my sustainability. I would like to farm easly maps to t12 and get lvl 90 with fun.

My Char right now in PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/A13xtWdM

Thank you very much for your time.

PS: Dont feel in charge, i will be in holidays for serval days, but will looking forward to read the answers while there and use PoB in holidays :)
"
"
statik88 wrote:
I currently am 20 hp from being able to run LL from purities, would increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills nodes be the solution? I have bloodlust lvl 21 and enlighten lvl 3.

Once you have Sovereignty and Influence there is an extra 4% reduced mana reserved you can take at Leadership, it will only cost you 3 points and you can use it until you get a level 4 enlighten.

So as I understand it, we have to have this 4% mana reserve node unless we have a level 4 Enlighten?

Just making sure that I understand this 4% node is imperative (to go Low Life with the purities) unless I have a level 4 Enlighten (which most likely won't happen for a while).

Just thinking about trying this build as soon as I farm the currency a bit more.
Last edited by Terminate on Oct 7, 2018, 3:41:40 PM
Build useless on league,only for standart
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
"
Kagan290 wrote:
Build useless on league,only for standart

Is this for real?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info