Mathil build list v2

"
Oneyedrunky wrote:
Thanks,
Between losing the Vaal Reave stacks for picking up a chaos orb, most of the map not having the extra radius

Loving this build so far - is there a good way to extend stacks or better way to keep them up 100% other than casting vaal reave frequently? (like in-between packs / picking stuff up)
Im currently playing bf/reave build and having a bad time feeling very squishy and dying to minotaur hits like oneshot
Need help from someone who can understand what I am doing wrong ;P
Character name gettherope
"
romon wrote:
Im currently playing bf/reave build and having a bad time feeling very squishy and dying to minotaur hits like oneshot
Need help from someone who can understand what I am doing wrong ;P
Character name gettherope

hmm from your gear and tree i'm guessing you have around 5k hp? if that's the case it should be enough to take on minotaur with average map mods. minotaur's default attacks will almost never one-shot you, and his burrow/slam can be easily avoided. are you dying to the falling rocks?
Can someone explain to me the choice of secondary weapon on the glacial hammer build? Does maim work with frost bomb? Otherwise it seems like a pretty average off hand that you could get before shaper mods... I'm trying to make this build just want to know what stats to look for in off hand.

EDIT:
I crafted this should I add attack speed or ele dmg?
Rarity: Rare
Damnation Impaler
Apex Rapier
--------
One Handed Sword
Physical Damage: 29-67
Critical Strike Chance: 5.70%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 12
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
Dex: 176
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
+35% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
+18% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Gain 30% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
5% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
--------
Shaper Item

Last edited by LafayetteIA on Jan 31, 2018, 8:15:20 PM
for bf/reave - where would you allocate your last skill points?
Why do you take Claw passives on your Doryani build?
hi , what links you using for leveling magma orb please
You guys think Magma Orb or Gloomfang will be nerfed after this?

Whats your thoughts?

Its not the easiest and cheapest gear to get, and people would be glad to have some idea before they go spend 10ex to make it.
does LL work on full ele conversion bladeflurry build?
Hey, i currently have a lvl 61 Raiders in Act 10 which i respec to ur poet pen build, ascendancy will follow shortly. Its fun but i keep getting one or two shot. What are the defences of this build, sorry im kinda new.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info