Mathil build list v2

+1 frenzy on boots + helm enchant next step but cannot reach 50% of the damage from video wtf ? can somebuddy help me ?
I'm noticing the same thing as well quendrim. What's your barrage and ice shot damage?
Iceshot arround 9.5k barrage 10.5 k in hideout without buffs
Same thing for me. Cant even imagine 1kk on this build lol
Gotta question, what about pathfinder over raider ascendancy. Is Raider so much better than Pathfinder?
"
qendrim wrote:
Iceshot arround 9.5k barrage 10.5 k in hideout without buffs

"
Somoleks wrote:
Same thing for me. Cant even imagine 1kk on this build lol

Well, as is common with many build posts, the dps estimate is an "all on" assumption. That's to say the dps boosting flasks are up, you are at max frenzy charges, you are at point blank range, etc...

If you put his build into PoB and turn all that off you get a better idea of what you might see sitting in the hideout without flasks, charges, etc.. which as far as I can tell was a little over 30k for the Ice Shot...

What I would like explained is how/why Ice Bite/Cold Pen is better than say, Faster Attacks/Added Cold?
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Sep 23, 2017, 7:36:32 PM
im playing the barrage/ice shot raider and im not sure which path i should take first? Way of the Poacher or Quartz Infusion?
Well, nvm, Raider better than Pathfinder. PoB shows 1 486 978 Barrage DPS on Shaper with 19/0 gems and my trash rings/amulet/Quiver from stash. FeelsGoodMan
"
Well, nvm, Raider better than Pathfinder. PoB shows 1 486 978 Barrage DPS on Shaper with 19/0 gems and my trash rings/amulet/Quiver from stash. FeelsGoodMan

how wtf
cant pass 300k
"
Somoleks wrote:
"

how wtf
cant pass 300k

Do you have PoB configured to have your dps boosting flasks up, at max frenzy charges, at point blank range, etc... ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info