Mathil build list v2

"
Tralgon wrote:
Any way to do the Wasp Nest or something at least similar without using the skill Blade Flurry?

I don't use it atm but then I needed to go almost all in on gear. Yeah slower on strong bosses but manages still. Havent tried shaper / guardians yet thou.
The Ice Shot build doesn't include the Ice shot setup in Path of Building, just Barrage. Am I missing something?
"
TeeDee87 wrote:
"
Tralgon wrote:
Any way to do the Wasp Nest or something at least similar without using the skill Blade Flurry?

I don't use it atm but then I needed to go almost all in on gear. Yeah slower on strong bosses but manages still. Havent tried shaper / guardians yet thou.

It seems like it would be much more challenging. I'm just not a big fan of how Blade Flurry feels most of the time. The attack speed is almost necessary though it seems like.
Currently I'm trying the Scion Ele Wander. And it's awesome, but someone I think I need some help. Currently I am at lvl 84 with 4.8k HP even with a belly of the beast and my Barage dmg is buffed at like 14k.

current Gear

+ 3 Jewels with 10% Projectile Damage and 7% Life.

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I know Im failing hard.... Can someone give me a little tip and tell me what's wrong with my char?

I mean I'm even struggeling with T11 Bosses... Most of the time I'm one hit or can't leech enough to sustain two hits ...

~ Greetings Quatzel ~
you need some elemental damage on your shield, and better rings with a lot more life, and possibly attack speed and def. some flat ele damage on them, same with your ammy... 6 life and 40 life on stuff is not good enough.

jewels are ok but wont give much life back if you dont have flat life to scale!
Scion ele wander i so great for clearing maps. But single target damage suck soooooo bad until u not invest like 5ex~
For the iceshot build is there any reason you arent running a Starkonja's Head Silken Hood or Rat's nest? Seems pretty easy to cap out resists with this build. and the stark gives +100 max life as well attack speed / global crit. The less damage on low life seems meh as you dont spend that long on low life
IGN: Zanitth
"
Somoleks wrote:
Scion ele wander i so great for clearing maps. But single target damage suck soooooo bad until u not invest like 5ex~

You gotta be kidding. Only Vinktar costs 5ex minimum, then Dying Sun cost like 1.5-2ex. Then u need greatest opal ring with a tons ele dmg, with costs 3-5ex each so..
This build is currently costs like 50-100ex.
I want to do ice shot/barrage ranger and I want to ask is Doomfletch viable on this build? Because I linked one yesterday (with only 6 fusings yay) and i dont know what to do. Sell it and buy 5 link yriel and 5 link death opus and rest of gear or hold this and earn some currency for the rest of build?
If I wanted to convert the iceshot raider to hardcore - what issues would I have? Are ele reflect maps just totally out of the questions? What are my limitations?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Sep 12, 2017, 2:36:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info