Mathil build list v2

Just curious how folks are maintaining mana on the Scion ele wander build after replacing Thief's Torment. The only mana leech I see in the tree is a baby mana leach node right before Vitality Void--is that enough by itself?
Playing the Scion ele wander atm but for some reason, my barrage dmg is nowhere near his dmg even with the enchant. Can someone help me ?
"
Engeldot wrote:
Playing the Scion ele wander atm but for some reason, my barrage dmg is nowhere near his dmg even with the enchant. Can someone help me ?

short question: does the helm increase the mana cost of kinetic blast because of the added support gems?
"
Engeldot wrote:

Which one is your char ? i can't find it .
btw alone from your items ( missing chest and assuming it is a yriel with attack speed at least 5L ) your damage should be roughly the same ( maybe even higher thanks to enchant ).
Missing info on tree and flasks
Im using your wasp build and seems nice but i feel i miss something, could you check my character and maybe try help me if u can? ty!
What ascendancy points to go with his Raider Debeon Dirge ?
I've tried a few of Mathil's builds now and all turned out to be shit. Currently on the Ele Wander. I have no life despite most items having good life on them, i have no damage to clear a t3 map and i am missing hughe chunks of attributes and have to get them awkwardly through the skilltree, taking massive detours.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to follow his builds. They are all plain garbage. What a waste of time.
No offense, but by looking at your character I can tell you this:
- you're a level 67 trying to "clear a T3 map". You really shouldn't do that. Instead, focus on getting some more levels fast (there are several ways to do this, you can get to 75-76 in a couple of hours);
- you say you have no life and you're missing attributes, but your gear is (again, no offense) total $#!+. Honestly, I don't think you understand how gear works, how skill gems and links work. You just tried to blindly follow Mathil's build and failed miserably;
- Mathil always said you shouldn't just stick to his skill tree. Instead, you should tailor it to your own playstyle and the gear you have at the time. This is very important and will totally change your experience with the build.

My advice to you is this: stop being so negative and try to really understand how this game works. Have some patience, get some more levels, replace the bad pieces of gear (most of them really), link your gems properly and you'll see some big changes in your gameplay.

Have a nice day! :)
thank you
Hi! I'm running the wasp build, if anyone could check my Assassin and tell me which pieces I should upgrade, and some general gear tips I'd be really grateful! Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info