༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

Name: Casey
Primary Character: Didn't play Delve. But GranvilleHobo / VancouverHobo were my most successful characters historically. mirtul is my account name.

Levels of highest characters: 94, 93, 92, 91, 91, 90, multiple 85-90
Number of stashtabs: ~30 I think, don't quite remember

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Absolutely!

Previous Leagues: Domination, Invsaion, Torment, Tempest, Perandus, Prophecy HC, Essence HC, Breach, Legacy HC, Harbinger HC, Abyss HC, Bestiary HC, Incursion HC

Location (Gateway): California, but got good ping in whole NA.
Timezone: PST (UTC-8)
Usual online time: Evenings during the week (after 7:30pm), and most of the day during Saturday and Sunday
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None :(

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
Intermediate, maybe a little advanced. Got 2130 hours played.

Notable Achievements (If any):
39/40 in Perandus (I've ran lab 100s of times, but RNG screwed me over :(). Got Shaper on HC. And Uber Atziri on Standard deathless. Headhunter in Incursion. Chanced Skyforth back when it was cool.
Once it took me 1000 jewellers to 6socket Shavs.

Additional Info (If any):
27 years old. Previous WoW (did some raid leading) & Dota (3k hours in Dota2, not sure how much in Dota 1) addict. Between leagues I usually spend my free time in the gym or with my PS4.

I'm looking for a cool bunch of people to go heavy with at the beginning of the league (especially first weekend) :)
"
mirtul wrote:
Name: Casey
Primary Character: Didn't play Delve. But GranvilleHobo / VancouverHobo were my most successful characters historically. mirtul is my account name.

Levels of highest characters: 94, 93, 92, 91, 91, 90, multiple 85-90
Number of stashtabs: ~30 I think, don't quite remember

Absolutely!

Previous Leagues: Domination, Invsaion, Torment, Tempest, Perandus, Prophecy HC, Essence HC, Breach, Legacy HC, Harbinger HC, Abyss HC, Bestiary HC, Incursion HC

Location (Gateway): California, but got good ping in whole NA.
Timezone: PST (UTC-8)
Usual online time: Evenings during the week (after 7:30pm), and most of the day during Saturday and Sunday

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None :(

Intermediate, maybe a little advanced. Got 2130 hours played.

Notable Achievements (If any):
39/40 in Perandus (I've ran lab 100s of times, but RNG screwed me over :(). Got Shaper on HC. And Uber Atziri on Standard deathless. Headhunter in Incursion. Chanced Skyforth back when it was cool.
Once it took me 1000 jewellers to 6socket Shavs.

Additional Info (If any):
27 years old. Previous WoW (did some raid leading) & Dota (3k hours in Dota2, not sure how much in Dota 1) addict. Between leagues I usually spend my free time in the gym or with my PS4.

I'm looking for a cool bunch of people to go heavy with at the beginning of the league (especially first weekend) :)

Hi Casey,

Feel free to drop by our Discord server any of these days for a chat and we'll sort you out :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
Bump
Name:
Primary Character: TheDuke (account) - theDuke, theDukey, DukeThe

Levels of highest characters: 95, 94, 92, 90+
Number of stashtabs: 20

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: I've participated in all leagues.

Location (Gateway): Washington DC
Timezone: EST
Usual online time: 8AM-11PM
Online (Days per week): 5/7 (usually more, depends on work)

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Need a sponsor.

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Veteran player always trying new builds.

Notable Achievements (If any): I believe I was one of the first, if not the first, to ever stream PoE back in the day on justin.tv.

Additional Info (If any): Its not theDookie.
To the front page it goes
Name: Dan
Primary Character: UberDan (Betrayal League), had a character with the same name when Scion was first released (before DanPoE)
Levels of highest characters: 99, 97, 95.
Number of stashtabs: 39

Previous Leagues: Been playing since beta, but went exclusively temp-league since harbinger.

Yeah

Usual online time: after 6pm on weekdays, much longer on weekends. Currently have exams and will be traveling during the holidays, but will be back in January for lots of path of exile.

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: I've been playing path of exile since before Dominus came out. I used to actually play a lot with Fyndel on softcore back in the days of 1.0, and was one of the first people to come up with low life spectral throw. I generally play at my own pace, so some leagues I've been really hardcore, and others I've been laid back.

Notable achievements: Gotten a headhunter every league since Harbinger. Have a few mirrors lying around on standard.
Last edited by biggerboom on Dec 13, 2018, 10:03:07 PM
"
biggerboom wrote:
Name: Dan
Primary Character: UberDan (Betrayal League), had a character with the same name when Scion was first released (before DanPoE)
Levels of highest characters: 99, 97, 95.
Number of stashtabs: 39

Previous Leagues: Been playing since beta, but went exclusively temp-league since harbinger.

Yeah

Usual online time: after 6pm on weekdays, much longer on weekends. Currently have exams and will be traveling during the holidays, but will be back in January for lots of path of exile.

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: I've been playing path of exile since before Dominus came out. I used to actually play a lot with Fyndel on softcore back in the days of 1.0, and was one of the first people to come up with low life spectral throw. I generally play at my own pace, so some leagues I've been really hardcore, and others I've been laid back.

Notable achievements: Gotten a headhunter every league since Harbinger. Have a few mirrors lying around on standard.

Hey Dan,

Sorry for the late reply - you can probably figure out why :-) But a solid application, you seem like an experienced guy and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Feel free to join us on Discord and get an invitation to the guild from any of our officers.
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
Name: Fidget/Fidgetcat

Primary Character: (BSC) SendStickPicsPls

Levels of highest characters: 92, 90, 89, etc.

Number of stashtabs: temp - 15, standard - 55

Yup. I like to hang out in voice once I'm comfy with the people.

Previous Leagues: Breach (first one), Abyss, Bestiary, Incursion, Delve

Location (Gateway): SG/JP
Timezone: GMT+8
Usual online time: 17:00-23:00 ; 05:00 - 08:00 (varies)

Beginner-Intermediate

Notable Achievements (If any): Not very notable in the overall scheme of things, but personal milestones are a couple of successful Shaper services done, and killing Uber Elder with non-extravagant gear on temp league (Delve, blade flurry scion, wasp's nest mh with 60c stat stick)

Additional Info (If any): I like to learn/get better at shit and I appreciate concrit. I've been playing on and off since Breach and I'm mostly looking for a cool social environment that'll also help me grow as a player.
Einhar is the best.
I am pretty weird.
I like birds.
Last edited by fidgey on Dec 17, 2018, 8:51:32 PM
^
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Name: WhatsOutside

Primary Character: (BSC) WhatsOutside lvl 95 RF Jugg

Levels of highest characters: current betrayal SC 95, 93, 92 and 91 (the last 2 deleted, RIP HC deaths).

Number of stashtabs: tbh not enough will spend about 40$ on those on friday. Ive spent 300 or so on mtx instead LOL.

Ofcourse

Previous Leagues: Ive been here since closed beta. Ive been absent from PoE for the past 2 year almost beore this league.

Location (Gateway): Maryland/DC
Timezone: eastern
Usual online time: M-F after work from 5:30ish pm til 2am ish pending what im doing. Weekend as much as id like.

Experienced

Notable Achievements (If any): 90 on hc in most leagues ive played. Im extremely good at trading/farming. Generated over 20ex since ive started Betrayal SC on Monday. This was back when leveling was a lot harder imo.

Additional Info (If any): im trying to get a group together to chain esh/beachstones and ill fund it to 100
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Dec 18, 2018, 7:45:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info