༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

Name: David

Primary Character: WildWargasmMD

Levels of highest characters: 100, 97, 95, 95

Number of stashtabs: 10+ and all the special ones

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset. I've joined the discord and will be on tonight and the next few evenings!

Previous Leagues: Recent 1 month Flashback, Harbinger, Prophecy, Perandus, Warbands

Location (Gateway): California (US)
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Usual online time: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
Veteran Player

Notable Achievements (If any): Level 100 character, 40/40 achievements in Perandus, won a Demigod's Defiance in a FB race.

Additional Info (If any): Normally I play solo and wanted to try playing with a guild! I really liked your guilds' philosophy and hope to join the community. I have the month of July on vacation, and am hoping to try for my second level 100 character, 40/40 achievements, and try crafting end game gear. While I often play with support characters, I've never played as one before and wanted to try that as well!

Current Gear
Spoiler
"
Name: David

Primary Character: WildWargasmMD

Levels of highest characters: 100, 97, 95, 95

Number of stashtabs: 10+ and all the special ones

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset. I've joined the discord and will be on tonight and the next few evenings!

Previous Leagues: Recent 1 month Flashback, Harbinger, Prophecy, Perandus, Warbands

Location (Gateway): California (US)
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Usual online time: 5:00pm - 11:00pm

Veteran Player

Notable Achievements (If any): Level 100 character, 40/40 achievements in Perandus, won a Demigod's Defiance in a FB race.

Additional Info (If any): Normally I play solo and wanted to try playing with a guild! I really liked your guilds' philosophy and hope to join the community. I have the month of July on vacation, and am hoping to try for my second level 100 character, 40/40 achievements, and try crafting end game gear. While I often play with support characters, I've never played as one before and wanted to try that as well!

Current Gear
Spoiler

Join the discord, msg an officer, we will take it from there :)
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
meep
^
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Name: Sam

Primary Character: Pushing

Levels of highest characters: 92, 91, 90

Number of stashtabs: All the important ones plus probably 15-20?

Yeah of course, love getting onto discord.

Previous Leagues:
Been playing on and off since 2013, main leagues I really sunk my teeth into were Ambush, Legacy, Harby (got bored after the initial 2 weeks though), Abyss was a good league playing GC Mines, and Bestiary was alright, did too many burials that league.

Location (Gateway): Australian
Timezone: GMT +8
Usual online time: 10:00am-2:00am, although I might be afk trading for a lot of that.
Online (Days per week): Almost everyday, unless work was awful and I cbf gayming.

Intermediate to Veteran, I know a lot about a few builds, and then the usual game mechanics.

Notable Achievements (If any): As my friends didn't really play the game too seriously I haven't wanted to push too hard until now, will explain more in additional info.

Additional Info (If any): I usually play PoE with my WoW guild as we raid together so we've formed a pretty good bond, and play a lot of other games together. But they get bored usually 2-3 weeks into the League and only a few of them keep playing but all have other friends that they can play with, so I'm left on my own. As there is quite a large break until the next WoW expansion as well as wanting to get more serious into PoE I'm looking for a guild of more serious players to kind of guide me along, as well as create a bit of entertainment so I don't lose my mind grinding to 100.

Current gear on my LL RF Trickster
Spoiler
Last edited by emo_oce on Jul 3, 2018, 2:25:24 PM
Hey Velka, I think this guild is just for me ^^ :P hey and I saw yuor mirror service page, awesome items ;)
So about me :
Name : Just call me Teo or Teofan
Hight Character Level 100
In Game name : Tedi_Incursion -level 91 in the Incursion league , Абигел (In English Abygail) she is my main standart character Level 100, Teofan- Level 94, VuVu slayer and my farmer level 92
Are you willing to join our Discord Server? Yes :)

My Time zone: Im from Bulgaria, so my time sone is UTC+2

My current gear:
Spoiler

The Holy Bible
Last edited by Scryer16 on Jul 3, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
Name: Tristan

Janidoo (Standard)
Vaalnido (League)

Levels of highest characters: 96, 95, 91
Number of stashtabs: 30+

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset! And i love cheese.

Previous Leagues: Bestiary, Abyss, Harbringer, Legacy, Breach, Ambush, Nemesis, Anarchy

Location (Gateway): Frankfurt (<-- I work there)
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time: 21:00-02:00
Online (Days per week): 4/7

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): BeerLeague

- very good in making currency
- able to level a char from 0 to 90 within one day
- solid knowledge regarding PoB and crafting
- did not give so much regarding challenges and achievements in the past
- did not listen to the lore so far
- playing for ~ 5 years now

==

Hey guys,

it took me another 1.5 month to decide wether i want to leave my old 'friends' guild or not. Hence, it took me a while to apply. My name is Tristan. I am 33 and run my own 10 employee IT company in Germany.

I met BeerLeague during the Harbringer League where he helped me running Beachheads. We already had some conversations on discord during bestiary. :-)

If we still like to smell each other (may i say so?), I would like to continue our conversations on the Discord.

Regards,
Tristan

[EDIT] Current Gear:

Last edited by janido on Jul 15, 2018, 6:52:52 AM
Name: Peter
Primary Character: Yagnado

Levels of highest characters: 92, 91, 90
Number of stashtabs: 25 or so

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Essence, Prophecy, Warbands ( started here, despite all managed to build a coc discharger xd)
Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Frankfurt
Usual online time: 17:00-24:00
Online (Days per week): 3-4/7

Do you stream: no

Veteran Casual

Notable Achievements : managed to farm HH after some time on std

Additional Info: Veterinary soon to be, sport addict :D

Spoiler

Dont mind the helm ench, gonna change it to proper one eventually
Last edited by Yagulare on Jul 23, 2018, 2:13:49 PM
Name: Jay
Primary Character: KingOfFathers

Levels of highest characters: 95, 89, 88 (across different accounts)
Number of stashtabs: 70+

Yes, i d love to

Previous Leagues: Abyss, Incursion
Location (Gateway): Vienna/Frankfurt
Usual online time: 20:00-24:00
Online (Days per week): 4-7/7

Do you stream: no

Between Veteran and Intermediate

Notable Achievements : not much since this is the first league i got really hooked, learning to level efficently, made 20+ level 70-90 chars this league (on multiple accounts)

Additional Info: always played a little and quit, came back to abyss but was too intimidated by the atlas... now in incursion i gave it another try and got hooked, my goal is to hit 100 in incursion on this main char and get 1 level 100 each coming league.

i m 31, like working out, and lost half my life to game addiction :D
Name: Stephen
Primary Character: DKsOneMoreHundo at the moment

Levels of highest characters: 100, 100, 100, 99 (will be 100 today or tomorrow)
Number of stashtabs: 32

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Bestiary, Abyss, Harbinger, Legacy

Location (Gateway): Washington DC
Timezone: CET-5
Usual online time: Literally all the time that I'm not asleep, and I sleep very infrequently at odd hours.

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): N/A

Veteran Player

Notable Achievements (If any): Multiple lvl 100s this league, Two Demis from the Mayhem race

Additional Info (If any): Planning to push for top 10 in SSF this Flashback race, then back to normal SC for the next league.

Spoiler
Current Gear:

If there were more things to upgrade, I would, believe me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info