༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

Name: Gizdalord
Primary Character: None

Levels of 3 highest characters: 90, 90, 90
Number of stashtabs: 14

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? (already have)
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Almost all i think. I skipped two if i remember correctly.

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Frankfurt
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time: Week days: 11:00-13:00 19:00-02:00 Weekend: Anytime
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: no
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): -

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
I've been playing since release. I tend to change around my own goals in the game. I would say i never had the incentive to go further than lvl 90, because i was always playing solo. Past few leagues i hung around 5055 occasionally, to feel a little bit of community around me. I listen to all the podcasts and YT vids, but have no time or desire to watch streams. I like the community, i chip in when i can, but I've never been part of a real group before, and i want to change that. I was already contemplating if i should try to go for 100 at some point, maybe if i have other likeminded ppl around me I'll have the will.

Notable Achievements (If any): Beat shaper on my own :P Nothig that would really compare to you guys i think

Additional Info (If any): This will be a long one.
So my past with the game is 1 char per league, after the first month got burnt/bored and stopped playing when reaching my own goals. I went for 36 once because i liked the portal effect (essence) but i rly dont give a crap about skins and cosmetics, so it doesnt really incentivise me to push. I did it, because i wanted to see if i could. I skipped breach (bad choice...) and my goal this league was to 100% my atlass beat the guardians and face shaper, which i achieved on my own ( i needed a little duo play (not carry) for 1 guardian and the shaper) Also i wanted to make a 6 link finally. I never really needed one and never tried.
I then spent all my currency on the lottery reliquary almost 30 keys. Got a legacy bringer of rain out of it, so i can consider myself lucky

If i had to sum it up what i like most about the game it would be the feeling when you go through a heap of junk and find the occasional jewel amongst it apprease it and then put it up for sale, and barter over it. I know its not super efficient to pick up stuff, and i've been training myself not to do so, but i love finding good gear and then selling it. I know i could flip, but i find it boring and against the spirit of the game, so i dont really do it. I would be bored to tears.

I always wanted to belong to a group and just recently discovered that there is a poe discord and through that i saw your add and decided to give it a try.

I've been before a member of an active group, i played Overwatch competitively for a year.

I'm almost 30 years old i always liked D2, and never liked MMO-s. Poe is a game to which i keep coming back and every league i'm thrilled by the fact that GGG still makes me jumpy happy little bunny with their new stuff every league, and i can say it out loud every time, that "this is the best fking game ever!"

I might not be the hardest of tryhards in poe, but maybe i want to try myself in that respect. I have clocked 1500 hours of game time, some of it probably alt tabbed, trying to sell or something like that.

I dont know what else to write, i probably missed a lot of things. Feel free to ask me.

Things i remembered while reading:
I despise meta builds. I never went for blade flurry, only tried self cast flame blast because i wanted to reach shaper. I always liked Life more, but i had to go ES to compete. I cant wait for the new changes they announced today :P

I usually follow some kind of build that i pick. I do understand them deeply most of the time, and sometimes i go into a league to try and do my own thing. (i was running raider before it was cool XD Then it got buffed and i was like ****, 1 league too late)
The way i choose the build is more like which skill do i want to try out seriously, and go for it. I'm looking towards some marauder action next league. Earthquake sunder, dunno, have to check my .txt list :P

I play softcore only, because i have no time to reroll chars, and no desire to die to BS dc-s which happen even in SC. I tip my hat to every1 that does HC, but its not my forte.

My happiest moment in the current leauge, when i figured out a way to make things super pinnata like and i killed the map boss, and without any MF gear the screen exploded into millions of loot, and 6 unique-s :P When my plan worked and i saw it to fruition, i jumped out of my chair, as if it was soccer game and my team have just scored the winning goal, i was jumping and yelling how fucking awesome it was. PPl might despise me for being happy with so little, but im a kid inside. I work with kids as well...because i understand them. I am a kid. And it was such pure joy, and the loot turned out to be shit, but the process of getting everytihng perfectly together and then see it work was amazing. I never had such a loot explosion before. (and yes i know how i could have done it more efficiently and everything, but i did it my way and it felt freakin good)

Oh i also have a legacy Reach, that i have found ssf style and its almost perfectly rolled. But i dont play standard leagues so yeah.

Also i had once a shav's dropped, when it was worth 50 ex and i didnt know about it because i had to leave ASAP for a vacation, and only ID-d it when i got back :D It was on a poorjoy thatz zana popped, and i needed help from ppl to complete it :P
^
^
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
-
Last edited by CtrlAltDebug on Feb 11, 2019, 5:05:43 AM
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Name: Jason
Primary Character: MadJay

Levels of 3 highest characters: 90,87,87,86
Number of stashtabs: 40ish

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: talisman
Location (Gateway): Washington
Usual online time: 5-10ish est
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: no
Name of Referral (Officer or Member):

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
understanding of the games basics

^
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info