[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

not sure if i understand u right, but surely the 95% with 10 aps is the better choice.
anyhow i figured i might be missing some key node
or something else that u guys use that i forgot :>

diddnt saw u having any accuracy on ur current harbringer char, whats ur chance to hit and how u aim to get it higher
any efficent way u recommend?

thx for the guide and answers btw, doing alright so far
what are the good stat sticks?

rigwalds savagry
doryani's (doing atziri atm for one)

what else tho??

going swords atm
check the last few pages
or his new harbringer char profile

hes using singularity
iam using death sceptre
saw some using brightbeak or laviangas wisdom

def few more options that i cant think off
Would a Carnage Heart work as amulet too early game? Or do I go for a rare amulet because of the additional damage I can get on it too?

Also, I miss quite a lot of resistances if I go for Kaom's Roots, do I switch to that when I go for Abyssus and Lightning Coil? That 40% Physical Damage Taken seems quite offsetting.

Maybe these are noob questions, I still am, but I try to get the concept here. Is the Lightning Coil Only for counterplay Abyssus increased Damage taken?

Hope someone can help a little bit. Build is very fun so far, quite enjoy the quick movement and bursty damage I can get.
pretty mutch like u said
tho it doesnt hurt to have a lcoil without the abyssus already to beef up :>
saw 6s as cheap as 15c already, with that u could try ur luck on a 5l-6l

id recommend u go for a rare with flat phys, life/res additional adds like crit multi/crit chance, wpn % elemental dmg to attacks
any of these stats fit decent

try look for the above stats and craft crit chance urself there u can find often the cheap amus
bout resistance

u will have alot of jewel slots later down the road
there u can pick up alot of resistance

if u click the account of the topic owner and click characters
u can see his char/jewels/progression

its very good to orientate urself
I'm lvl 53 and i have some problems with mana sustain. The ascendency from zerker is enought for mana regen?
Rufnet, rly?? U troll me?
95% accur 10 APS 1000 dmg = 9500 dps
85% accur 15 APS 1000 dmg = 12750 dps
eatmagnetic, read 1st post for body armour variables. Kaom roots just give awesome bonuses - immun stun + immun freeze. I dont know how rare boots can give its bonuses.
gokudin, after 2nd lab u forgot how need use mana flask
===============================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Aug 8, 2017, 11:24:23 PM
You think that the new harbinger sword "The rippling thoughts" could be used effectively in the build?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Rippling_Thoughts
Any Chance someone can look at my build and see why im still sub 100k dps :/?

Thanks!
Supreme cookie. Your dps is low because you have no crit chance, crit multi or flat phys on your main sword or jewelry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info