[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
Jarex wrote:
One concern of mine using ruthless is against reflect mobs - would it pretty much guarantee you'll oneshot yourself?

Maybe it means that we must use "Sibyl's lament?"? Wait for mahsepp2 opinion.
But do u have enough crit without inc crit gem? (If u change inc crit with ruthless)
Which one is better for harbinger league, sword or claw version?
IGN: Fifthfurball
Personally I'll use claw as it lets me use Rite of Ruin instead of Pain Reaver
IGN :HanBolo
Hi, guys is it possible to to this build as league starter? for 3.0?
yes i will do its build for start
===============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Aug 3, 2017, 12:21:43 PM
thanks for info.
If its possible to go mapping instead of farming labs early on. Coz got bad internet atm not sure about farming labs .
Can someone please check my char?

I find the build pretty good in mapping but i am questioning its surviveability in uber lab etc. since with the current char if u can check my profile i even struggle vs normal atziri. Is it cause of abyssus?
"
Mitsaras wrote:
Can someone please check my char?

I find the build pretty good in mapping but i am questioning its surviveability in uber lab etc. since with the current char if u can check my profile i even struggle vs normal atziri. Is it cause of abyssus?

Not sure how your having survivablity issues in ulabs. My character on the beta is less geared than yours and only level 75 and I do ulab just fine.

Only thing I can think of is your not moving enough and trying to face tank more.

Also you are not running a diamond flask nor a granite flask weather it be normal or Lion's roar. They help alot.

Furthermore on the subject of using this as a league starter. I agree its perfect for it. I used this last 2 days on the beta.

Leveled with Sunder and had BF on secondary to level it with other gems. Once I hit 60 though i swapped to BF got a 5L and went to town mapping. got a 6L drop rare around 68. which propelled me further. Was using a ele claw and mace with high phys dmg. was like 360pdps. I ran mostly t1-4 maps until 68 then was running t5-7 at 75 did ulab and now iv stopped. it has easy potential with little gear. You are going to need to shop though around level 60 if you haven't got the drops.(at level 60 I was able to buy an Abyssus- for 10c. Ty Lab currency drops)

I actually stopped my leveling to do labs at certain points just because zerker skills are op even early on. also the currency drops i got helped me later on, lab "side chests" feel worth it now as they dropped massive amounts of currency that I could trade up for later.
Last edited by Xopoo on Aug 3, 2017, 3:57:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info