[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

added screnshot 30M DPS with support
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Nov 24, 2016, 8:13:36 PM
What tree do you use? I saw one on your char and a different one in the build.
"
Brenovisky wrote:

i have visited his stream few days ago, and here's a answer:

unless u havent Atziri's Acuity Gloves you have to use Vaal Pact keynode to medigate damage by insta LL

rigth after u will got it - you could refund 6-8 points and spend them wherever you want.
"
"
Brenovisky wrote:

i have visited his stream few days ago, and here's a answer:

unless u havent Atziri's Acuity Gloves you have to use Vaal Pact keynode to medigate damage by insta LL

rigth after u will got it - you could refund 6-8 points and spend them wherever you want.

Hi! Thx for your answer!

If you check the tree of the char, in characters tab, and check the linked ones, they are waay different, not only 6-8 points. Thats why i asked.
Pls read 1st post "Skill tree". I published budget variable without atziri acuity (90 100 110 116 points). And another skill tree 116 point if u have atziri acuity.
Just u not see this.
When started new league, i go to budget variable without atziri skill tree, and my skill tree will be published 90 100 110 116 points, where i pick vaal packt.
Pls sry for bad translate, hello yandex translit.
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Nov 25, 2016, 6:13:23 PM
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
Pls read 1st post "Skill tree". I published budget variable without atziri acuity (90 100 110 116 points). And another skill tree 116 point if u have atziri acuity.
Just u not see this.
When started new league, i go to budget variable without atziri skill tree, and my skill tree will be published 90 100 110 116 points, where i pick vaal packt.
Pls sry for bad translate, hello yandex translit.

He is saying that on your character sheet your build goes into the shadow area and gets the claw wheel and shadow area stuff but none of the trees linked in the guide do that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info