[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

hi all sorry my english suk hard but : i play this build its really cool thx for this

i lust drop this belt its really cool for this build or not ? ignit its main dps with fire burst ?

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Dyadian Dawn
Heavy Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 52
--------
Item Level: 81
--------
+29 to Strength
--------
+71 to maximum Life
+35% to Fire Resistance
+25% to Cold Resistance
0.6% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life against Chilled Enemies
Enemies Ignited by an Attack Burn 20% faster
Deal no Physical Damage
--------
With her cold resolve
And burning sacrifice
The Eternal twins arose.

am lvl 90 now i finish my build with holy fire and heart of flame is good ?

thx you !
Last edited by Zebulinoo on Dec 21, 2016, 12:30:19 PM
What's better for damage (1 Emberwake + 1 Moukou or 2x moukou)
IGN= Mastaablasta
Just out of curiosity why do we take AoF on the build?
Will the nerf from Blade Vortex (More damage no longer applies to anything but spell damage) impact the single target damage to this build?

It seems like a considerable portion of ignite damage comes from blade vortex - as the ignites double dipped on the blade vortex more multiplier and no longer will.
"
Just out of curiosity why do we take AoF on the build?

This build depends heavily on ignites (and leech) to function. Only fire damage can ignite enemies. So converting any type of damage we deal into fire damage with Avatar of Fire is imperative.
"
BruceWirris wrote:
It seems like a considerable portion of ignite damage comes from blade vortex

The little bit of Burning damage we may deal is greatly diminished by Emberwake anyway (80% less). With Elemental Focus Support our main damage source cannot inflict ignites. I doubt the nerf will have any noticeable impact on the performance of this build.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 22, 2016, 8:42:08 AM
"
Zebulinoo wrote:
i lust drop this belt its really cool for this build or not ? ignit its main dps with fire burst ?

Dyadian Dawn gives OK-ish life and res but you're likely to get more from some cheapo Leather Belt. We ignite with spells not with attacks (and since you're using Elemental Focus in your sceptre, Fire Brust does not ignite at all) so the bonus mod is entirely useless here.

On this note: remove the crafted mod on your sceptre! Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons only applies to attacks, not to spells. Craft Increased Spell Damage instead (Catarina's Headstones).

"
Zebulinoo wrote:
am lvl 90 now i finish my build with holy fire and heart of flame is good ?

Why did you take Holy Fire? It's only "Burning Damage" and no matter how much you increase that, your Emberwake will reduce it to next to nothing.

Heart of Flame does increase our fire damage all right but do you really need more damage?

If I were you, I'd refund those eight passives pronto and invest them in Barbarism and the socket next to it. That's a whopping 21% increased maximum Life, the 40 STR along the way translate into another 80~ HP... plus some damage bonus from the jewel.

Bottom line: fix your sceptre (a good roll will almost make up for the loss of Heart of Fire), get a decent Leather Belt, invest in more Life nodes, make sure all your jewels have 7% increased maximum Life (nothing else matters really on jewels), and your Life pool will increase by nearly 1k.

"
Zebulinoo wrote:
thx you !

You're welcome.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 22, 2016, 7:28:46 AM
Ty for the build, so far so good.
I am level 79 and decided to try Xoph's Domain, first try timed out due to lag and in second round died twice from boss (as a friend who using bf and killed him in instance).
I have Over capped resistance and 5.5k life

Here is my gear and tree, any advice where did i went wrong?

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE
"
commonjunks wrote:
5.5k life

... where did i went wrong?

5.5k is simply not enough... consider investing in Kaom's Heart
"
commonjunks wrote:
Ty for the build, so far so good.
I am level 79 and decided to try Xoph's Domain, first try timed out due to lag and in second round died twice from boss (as a friend who using bf and killed him in instance).
I have Over capped resistance and 5.5k life

Well, 5.5k life isn't very much, though it could be enough. I have 7.6k but still I wouldn't "afk" any of the breach lords, I feel like there are attacks that you really have to dodge. Xoph was the easiest in my opinion but I believe that his flame puddles almost killed me the one time I did him. Hard to say how you did the fight, but in all the three elemental lord fights I whirled around a lot to dodge their heavy hitting (but not Cloaked in Savagery-proccing) attacks. If I remember correctly, with Xoph those were the puddles. With Tul the "Ice Ball"-salve and with Esh the "lightning nova" (which I might've been able to sustain at close range, didn't want to risk it though).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info