[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Scarar99 wrote:
Very thoughtful and informed answer. Ty!

Do you make any changes to the gear/skills/gems for map farming?

Also, the pastebin has the blade vortex at lvl 20 but I think its supposed to be lvl 8 to work with the level 1 cwdt isn't it?

I suppose it wouldn't ultimately matter if you have a fully leveled BV in your scepter instead of arc or fireball, but yes, you're correct if following the guide to a T then your BV goes in the helm at level 8. I haven't made any departures from the guide as of yet, since I know Chilifreak and ChrispieD have done extensive testing with all available setups and arrived at their conclusions with reason. The only reason I ever die is to 1-shots at this point, and even then, only if I'm being careless.

"
is razor of the seventh sun really needed ? since ignite is so shit its only providing that 1% life when igniting an anemy

I know 1% doesn't sound like much, but it's our main source of healing and the reason our damage can sustain - if you want to see the results without it, go ahead ;)
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Question on the Inevitability jewel that is on the left part of the tree 3 spots to the left of the Elementalist node. I only count 30 int (2X10 int to the left of the jewel slot and 10 from Light of Divinity. Where do you grab the other 10 int? I don't see it on the pastebin. There is a 10int up 1 but on the pastebin it is not taken.

Also for mapping, I imagine a headhunter is optimal?
Hi, i am lvl 68 at this moment and i ve got 12 skill points on the tree extra, i have already lvl it, how you show us, what to do next?
"
is razor of the seventh sun really needed ? since ignite is so shit its only providing that 1% life when igniting an anemy

With all the CoTD that you are doing remember you are igniting like crazy. Like a dozen times a second. Each spell is tied to anger to have a chance to ignite and some are multiple projectiles hitting multiple targets. You CAN run it without you just lose a lot of survival. I have actually swapped this build to using Blade Vortex as main attack and swapped one ring for hp/resists. I think the biggest problem I suffered was single target damage feeling too slow. Currently level 88.
Liking this build.

I am a bit stumped on ascendancy trials though. Traps are a real problem on this build unless I am doing something wrong. There just aren't mobs around to ignite to give me the healing I need to get through traps. Is there a gear change just to get trials done?
So my recommendation, and its probably somewhere in this long ass thread, is to take at least 3 life flasks with staunching on them. I got trials done. I was down to no charges and trapped in a corner on the last room but made it. I much prefer the brainless running of uber lab with the RF build!

Still this one seems fun so far and I hate doing labs anyways.
Take Soul of Ryslatha when doing lab/trials; helps out a bunch.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Is there somewhere in this guide where you listed out BiS gear? I know you have a gear section in the main post, but it just has your items and does not say what stats and such we should be looking to max out. Also, I think there have to be more expensive items that are BiS but you have not picked them because one of the main features of this build is how cheap it can be to gear and still be fully functional (albeit not optimal).

I notice that every now and then I seem to get insta gibbed. It is probably bleeding (we have no regen due to VP) so I was thinking death's door boots might be a good idea.

Looking for other pricier items which might make this already good build even better.

Thx
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Liking this build.

I am a bit stumped on ascendancy trials though. Traps are a real problem on this build unless I am doing something wrong. There just aren't mobs around to ignite to give me the healing I need to get through traps. Is there a gear change just to get trials done?

I just used regret and removed vaal pact temporarily. Immortal flesh belt helps heaps too.
Today I've been mostly harmless.
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Is there somewhere in this guide where you listed out BiS gear? I know you have a gear section in the main post, but it just has your items and does not say what stats and such we should be looking to max out. Also, I think there have to be more expensive items that are BiS but you have not picked them because one of the main features of this build is how cheap it can be to gear and still be fully functional (albeit not optimal).

I notice that every now and then I seem to get insta gibbed. It is probably bleeding (we have no regen due to VP) so I was thinking death's door boots might be a good idea.

Looking for other pricier items which might make this already good build even better.

Thx

Death's door helps against bleeding, using pots helps just as well against bleeding. I almost never run out of pots thanks to overflowing chalice.

Getting eye of chayula with double curse is a massive dps boost. Getting GG rare sceptre also is very nice. GG jewels is also nice. GG gloves with insane life and GG helmet with insane life is also nice.

But overall those things aren't going to change the gameplay feel for you. Compared to other builds, this one doesn't get so much better with insane investment as it is created to work with very little.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info