[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
wiesiul wrote:
Can I use tabula rasa with this build ? Belly of the beast 6l it's really expensive.

You can use whatever chest you like, but you will of course have a lower life pool with an increased risk of dying.

An alternative is 5L belly of the beast, or my preferable choice, 6l chest crafted with essence of greed for maximal life.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
IronTrue1 wrote:
What about atziri/uber atziri? And lab/uber lab?

could you switch 1 of the rings to Emberwake ruby ring to get more suvaivul? you could ignite same mob 2 times and gain 1% life ?
Guys, if bonuses to + Aspeed and Cspeed from 2 Mokou`s rings stack together? I mean it gives 20+20=40% Aspeed and Cspeed from both rings when i am ignited or just 20% Aspeed and Cspeed from one Ring? Thx for ur thoughts <3

And if there is the way to be always ignited by myself in a game? Coz I rly want to

And one more question please: "25% chance to be ignited" mod on Mokou`s ring, to be ignited after what? What have to be happened to make me ignite myself?
Last edited by MadPamperz on Oct 7, 2017, 8:29:30 PM
"
KCmagic80 wrote:
"
IronTrue1 wrote:
What about atziri/uber atziri? And lab/uber lab?

could you switch 1 of the rings to Emberwake ruby ring to get more suvaivul? you could ignite same mob 2 times and gain 1% life ?

You can ignite same mob an infinate number of times and you get healed 1% of your life every time.

You may change one of the mokou's embrace rings for a ring with life for survival of course, ut you lose much damage.
"
MadPamperz wrote:
Guys, if bonuses to + Aspeed and Cspeed from 2 Mokou`s rings stack together? I mean it gives 20+20=40% Aspeed and Cspeed from both rings when i am ignited or just 20% Aspeed and Cspeed from one Ring? Thx for ur thoughts <3

And if there is the way to be always ignited by myself in a game? Coz I rly want to

And one more question please: "25% chance to be ignited" mod on Mokou`s ring, to be ignited after what? What have to be happened to make me ignite myself?

I assumed two mokou's would double the cast speed bonus you get, yes. That's the whole point of having two of them.

The way you ignite yourself is the following:
* Eye of innocence damages you with 25 fire damage (after resistance mitigation) every time you ignite an enemy.
* Two mokou's embrace gives that 25 damage, 50% chance to ignite you

So you are basically always ignited when hitting enemies.
inevitability gems 40 intelligence effect not intended to work in your build? cause any socket i see didn't get the 40 int necessary around...
"
argantonio wrote:
inevitability gems 40 intelligence effect not intended to work in your build? cause any socket i see didn't get the 40 int necessary around...

Int should not be nescessary obtained by ur current skilltree and should not be active, it should just exist in radius
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
MadPamperz wrote:

I assumed two mokou's would double the cast speed bonus you get, yes. That's the whole point of having two of them.

The way you ignite yourself is the following:
* Eye of innocence damages you with 25 fire damage (after resistance mitigation) every time you ignite an enemy.
* Two mokou's embrace gives that 25 damage, 50% chance to ignite you

So you are basically always ignited when hitting enemies.

Tyvm mate, appreciate ur feedback, got it now. I was asking just bcoz i`m as a player always looking something to improve and always in a search u know.

Want to test Berek's Pass now how it works
The 2 skill tree screenshots in the guide are slightly different from each other the poeurl and the pastebin for path of building
The pastebin goes for frost walker node and the poeurl doesn't go for either
Which one should i follow?
"
Himoro wrote:
The 2 skill tree screenshots in the guide are slightly different from each other the poeurl and the pastebin for path of building
The pastebin goes for frost walker node and the poeurl doesn't go for either
Which one should i follow?

This one:

"
New 02-09-17 Most efficient tree:
POE www.poeurl.com/bwDp
Poeplanner: www.poeurl.com/bwDo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info