[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

With annulment i have managed to get this nice Scepter!

Now i am wonderin what 3 prefixes and 1 suffix i should craft on it, what are the most optimal mods i can craft?

Prefix One of those 4 have to go, which one is the worse?
Spell Damage
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells
Chance to Ignite
Fire Damage Leeched as Life

Sufix
Cast Speed or Fire Damage ?
So after those changes you recommended the other day, and hitting the 6L on my belly, ive really been enjoying this build and ive decided to see how far I can take it. Up to 93 and I snagged this today.

Hiho!

Would Abberath's Hooves works fine? Thx :-)

And i still dont get if Doryani's Catalyst better than Opal Scepter or not? O_o
Last edited by MadPamperz on Sep 18, 2017, 3:56:17 PM
Tried this build in 2.5 and im back at it in 3.0. Love it!

Could I have some feedback on which gear to work on next? Just got my 6L Belly today, and now i feel a bit lost. Is Green dream very important? Such an expensive little Jewel...

"
thegreekgod wrote:
Tried this build in 2.5 and im back at it in 3.0. Love it!

Could I have some feedback on which gear to work on next? Just got my 6L Belly today, and now i feel a bit lost. Is Green dream very important? Such an expensive little Jewel...

Helmet with HP + Magma Orb chains? Dying Sun? Magma Orb for 21 lvl corruption? Cullint Strike Corruption on Razor? Green Dream for dps boost? Perfect Jewels? Plenty of things to work
Last edited by MadPamperz on Sep 18, 2017, 9:54:48 AM
Can you post your profile link? so we can keep up the gear
I've been pondering over (Curse on hit+Flammability+Temp/enfeeble) with +1 curse either from tree or amu to work on a fire burst sceptre. Maybe that'll be a more safe approach for HC?
Is the 6l setup in chest really the best?

Wouldn't replacing faster casting socket with a blue instead, so that you have 5B1R be better?
Then you can get concentrated effect for single target, and faster casting/chance to ignite or something else for clearing.

I'm still fairly new to the game, so I don't know much about the gem setups, but it just had higher DPS in the path of building (of course path of building is quite limited for effective DPS).

If I could get some insight as to the gem choice it would be nice! Really loving the build, really great job.
I've been running ice nova variant with southbound gloves and HoI+Anger, using ice bomb to lower resists with ele weakness curse.

Offhand I have glitterdisc for block and life... and solution to ignite issues.

Proc GMP cwdt ice bolt (40% more damage with ice nova, can cast it up to edge of the screen with bolts)+ ball lightning

Seems to work for now.
Today I've been mostly harmless.
Last edited by Jabla on Sep 20, 2017, 1:50:37 PM
I don't get it really with green dream. How this boost the dmg? And any suggestion to my sceptre? Trying to get the maximum now but i'm not sure with the weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info