[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Hi, I see you made changes to skill tree moving away from the breath of flames node?

aziri kill me =\ what i do wrong?
5 777 hp
75% res all +71 chaos res
5500 armor - 32% damage reduction

and aziri slap my ass :(
Can i pleas have the Juwel setup in Skill Tree
"
mrG0bliN wrote:
5 777 hp
75% res all +71 chaos res
5500 armor - 32% damage reduction

and aziri slap my ass :(

You have to manage the fight with this build since Atziri cannot be ignited. It takes a while (can't speak for the rat's cage setup) but you can kill her.
thanks for reply ;)
Oneshottable build. This is the first time that i have problems with T10 bosses (8Khp wearing Kaom´s Heart and +life in all gear). Anyway, i feel that the game only have a very limited number of efficient builds for T13+ (sadly most are ranged builds)
Enjoying this build a lot! (having a blast!) Thanks for sharing it.

I have a question, did the endgame skill tree change recently?

I was following it and not is looks a bit different as it doesn't go for Breath of Flames and Cluster Prep clusters anymore. Is this intentional?

I'd appreciate a gear check and would like to know what's the recommendation to take down bosses without the taming. I have a 4L rat-cage and a 5L Belly of the Beast but I don't have the correct colors on them yet. I hope I'm not doing something horrible. I was using Mokou + Ember but I think I'm doing better with double Mokou's. Not sure if emberwake only really helps with the taming.

I'm at 5.6k HP but I have not pushed past T11 as I got frequently one-shotted when I tried (a good 4-5 levels back). I had lower gems but mostly the same gear.

Thanks!

BTW, it'd be good if you kept a change log so we can easily notice what changed and when :)

Last edited by Razzenit on Mar 28, 2017, 1:35:15 PM
"
Sprutfarbrorn wrote:
Hey Chrispied, i did this build as a league starter (Not the greatest idea ever haha, paid over 2ex for the amulet)

Anyhow, i kinda gave up and tried something else because i didnt enjoy playing it with a active skill setup. But now i've got enough currency to revisit and possibly go Abberath's + Kaom's instead. I saw your post a few pages back about "end game version" with abberath's.

Could you possibly show some footage or go more indepth about this?

Or would Abberath's + Belly with another CWDT be better?

Thank's for the build and job super well done :)

We are going to release a video on my latest setup as soon as possible. All the footage is ready, now we're working on the editing, which will take some time.

Abberath's is a complex matter, as well as the VRF I am using currently. However, abberath's + kaoms is a setup which I myself don't like at all as there are loads of useful CWDT setups which can be used in the chest plate.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
BudgeAU wrote:
Could someone please help me, I've tried to do this build but I do virtually no damage? I'm wondering what it is I've done wrong? Im level 68 at the moment and can barely kill anything? Thanks :)

Change ur emberwake to mokou's embrace. Change elemental focus to fire penetration. On bosses change out increased area of effect to concentrated effect. DPS should be enough, even plenty.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info