[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

So, what are peoples success rate on the 4b2g belly rolls? cause i'm having a real bad time so far :P
Kill the evil or zombies will become reality!!

IGN: Sid_Ashley
haha. I bought a BBBGRR. I'm not rich enough to try for 4 blues
So uh...did I waste 7 exalt on my Belly? Cuz 4 blues /going Spark isnt viable.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 19, 2017, 9:17:44 PM
"
mrG0bliN wrote:
why this build no have chaos Resistance?

Felt like answering this as no one else has....

No one stacks chaos resist. This build has a little from a bunch of life nodes that come with it, but you don't need to chase it. This game is 5 years old now? I dont recall a point where anyone stacked chaos resist.
"
Sidashley wrote:
So, what are peoples success rate on the 4b2g belly rolls? cause i'm having a real bad time so far :P

honestly I'm dreading this too... I bought a belly of the beast and then with insane luck 6 socketed it and 6 linked it with minimal effort. But that color combination oh god... that's going to take hundreds if not thousands of chromes. I'm wondering if the best option is to use vorici's guaranteed 3 blue and then hope for 2g+1b on the randoms
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Mar 20, 2017, 7:13:40 AM
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
"
Sidashley wrote:

honestly I'm dreading this too... I bought a belly of the beast and then with insane luck 6 socketed it and 6 linked it with minimal effort. But that color combination oh god... that's going to take hundreds if not thousands of chromes. I'm wondering if the best option is to use vorici's guaranteed 3 blue and then hope for 2g+1b on the randoms

I would think that's your best option, yes but it will take thousands.

I'm just using BBBGRR w/ Blade Vortex and it's going fine. Though I just did Crematorium and the boss was a complete pain in the ass.
"
"
mrG0bliN wrote:
why this build no have chaos Resistance?

Felt like answering this as no one else has....

No one stacks chaos resist. This build has a little from a bunch of life nodes that come with it, but you don't need to chase it. This game is 5 years old now? I dont recall a point where anyone stacked chaos resist.

100% true, but thhere's even more to it. Doedre's elixir only activates savage hit if your chaos res is -50 or lower, so if you want to use that flask, don't even take the life/chaos res nodes.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
So uh...did I waste 7 exalt on my Belly? Cuz 4 blues /going Spark isnt viable.

4B2G belly takes 2.5k chroms on average according to vorici calculator. I wouldn't do that myself as abberath's hooves run for 2 ex on the temp league which is half an ex lower than that. Then with abberath's hooves I would bbrrgg the belly for the same setup as me. If you feel like having an active setup on some bosses, just buy a random es/eva chestplate and craft with Shrieking Essence of Greed or Deafening Essence of Greed.

Done deal.
Thanks Chris.

Those boots are amazing but boy it would mess with my gear. I would be screwed for resists.

I got

Right now.

I would not be 50% over fire cap for end game, and would have to ditch some nice dmg/life/ignite jewels I have for cold resist /life/dmg....

But that sure is a thought, thank you.

What is the gem set up for BBRRGG?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 20, 2017, 6:11:49 PM
"
Thanks Chris.

Those boots are amazing but boy it would mess with my gear. I would be screwed for resists.

I got

Right now.

I would not be 50% over fire cap for end game, and would have to ditch some nice dmg/life/ignite jewels I have for cold resist /life/dmg....

But that sure is a thought, thank you.

What is the gem set up for BBRRGG?

U can solve the resists pretty easily as you have a high res on your helmet as I don't. My tree is different than the original with loads of dexterity, so drop dex on gloves. Would say your belt might need some love to compensate resists as well. But you can change one of your unique rings for a rare res ring and keep only 1 mokou's embrace. I myself crafted opal ring with fire damage from essence, but that will be costly.

Maybe one 10 all res and 6%+ life jewel and it should be done. Remember, u don't need to overcap 50% fire res on your usual setup.

On phoenix both unique rings and amulet are useless as we can't ignite. Change all of them for random rares with life and resists and also change razor of the seventh sun for a life shield or rise of the phoenix. Phoenix should be very easy with this, will just take some time. I AFKed him with 9k hp and high lvl CWDT setups.

Edit: the setup in the chest is: CWDTlvl1+inc duration+phase run+blade vortex+glacial cascade+chance to ignite
Last edited by ChrispieD on Mar 20, 2017, 8:12:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info