3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

I have solved the single-target for this build and made several adjustments. Please follow the gem setup, items, jewels and tree shown in the below Path of Building link. I don't have the currency and time to physically change all the gear and tree on my character so I can only show the PoB link.

https://pastebin.com/563Bh70e

Changelog:

- Going Armour with Determination + Grace + Enlighten (27k Armour without Flasks)

- Using Iron Reflexes instead of Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics

- Going Block (30% Block and 46% Spell Block with Painforged)

- Versatile Combatant instead of Blood in the Eyes (Block from Rearguard)

- Using 5L or 6L Barrage for Single-Target (Still 6L for Split Arrow). Attack first with Split Arrow to apply Bleed, then Attack with Barrage at close range (for PB boost).

- Scaling both Attack and DOT damage instead of purely DOT.

- Grabbing Point Blank and Iron Grip to improve Single Target. (Make sure you get close to enemies for Barrage).

- Dropping Leech Nodes (you will now need mana leech from gear). Bloodrage will suffice for Life Leech.

- For Pantheon, use Soul of Arakaali + CWDT / Immortal Call combo to trigger 50% increased life recovery and multiply life leech by 1.5x. (Character is made immune to Bloodrage for a brief moment which triggers the bonus life recovery).
Last edited by cookees on Sep 7, 2017, 1:27:49 AM
Hi, I started with the Duelist to be melee, but picked up the bow instead and have been enjoying this build. I just hit Level 70 (on Xbox), my gear is totally crap, and the 1st thing I need to start doing is getting better resistances.

That being said, I changed the build to the recent changes that you made, and I was wondering how do you get both determination and grace to work because both take 50% mana? I am a newbie so forgive me if I am missing something obvious.
You need to use the Enlighten gem which reduces mana reservation. Might be difficult to get with the Xbox trading system, so feel free to just run Grace + Arctic Armour.
Thanks for the tip. No wonder I could not find anything about Enlighten, as I guess it is one of those special drop only gems. I will try the artic armor/Grace combo.
good luck man
Running something similiar SSF. I'm focusing on the generic physical damage nodes to buff the bleedsplosion damage, hits, and bleed all at once. Just hit Act 8 and it's been smooth and deathless so far.

I'm torn on Crimson Dance. Hitting bosses with a bleed and then pushing them back with Barrage linked to knockback has been pretty effective so far. I'm not sure how much it helps, but I threw Maim support on my stone golem too. A little regen and potentially a weaker version of vulnerability since I'm using the Temp Chains on hit unique gloves at the moment. (self found after all) The curse on hit is doing wonders for keeping my life globe from dipping too often.
Last edited by OgrePDX on Sep 19, 2017, 5:40:19 AM
I tried the build, had a blast until higher level maps

for damage I even had Corrupt Haemophilia with Vuln. On Hit.

Sadly I find that the build crushes low level maps until tier 6-7-8, higher it does not scale very well and gets slow the higher the tier goes up.

Some bosses are really tiresome to kill and might even be considered a waste of time, especially if its the type of Boss that does not like to move around a lot.

I had fun enough to consider it as a league starter build, with the clear goal to just farm up currency on the low level maps quick to restart an expansive character.

Last edited by haunted33 on Sep 26, 2017, 1:45:10 PM

Was around here before i died to my stupidity on my bow glad.

https://pastebin.com/XKv8jebd

I opted to go for RoA because it has higher damage effectiveness and no need for pierce. The clear is still great with bloodsplosions.

When i got a six link i was going to transition into using frenzy as main skill since it has decent damage effectiveness and the 5% increased Physical Damage per Frenzy Charge seemed to affect bleeds

All in all very enjoyable and cheap for casual clearing maps and the 10 acts but single target wasn't great.
Ah nice to hear guys. Gratz on getting this far with the build.
Edit - I should learn to read!
Last edited by Converge57 on Oct 27, 2017, 5:43:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info