[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

I was reading in a different thread (Cospri Lacerate w/ Starforge) that a few people have had better success running Haemophilia gloves with +1 to gems instead of Atziri's Steps. I went ahead and crafted a pair to test and, overall, I feel as though the clear speed is much better than a pair of essence crafted spiked gloves. As well as being easier to cap/ele weakness cap your resists with rare boots, you can also get the life/mana leech from Uber Lab allowing you to drop Vitality Void a little earlier.

Anyone have thoughts on this in this thread?

(I know my Temp Chains/Vuln would benefit greatly from being 20 quality. I'm just broke)
"
CliffAhead wrote:

disclaimer: never played SSF so take what i say with a pinch of salt.

ever considered executioner? with maces it'll improve your stuns

i'm not a fan of endurance charges, not comfortable with the method of generating charges, so i respecced away everything endurance charge-related. here's my take on your tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDR8OPBQgFE0UcRXsGJEZ6Ro4IVUnICcvJ58s-y5TMZ41kjkOOlI64Ts7O7Y8BTwoPC09_ECgQYdHfknVTeNQR1HmWGNZ814TXz9gkWDEYVJlTWebaGVo8nKpdO12rHdTeHp673zZggeDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqiiKK8IzPkFWXeZy-nsWf36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq4-r2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92Xzawdw95FHkrelG6hjvDu9O73zwH_JF82_z3fVh9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P

- removed endurance charges related, specced into executioner
- removed hermatophagy, specced into the +life nodes to the right of warrior's blood

you need a flask to remove ignite. maybe reroll your life flask for it?

i tried atziri's promise in the past, didn't really feel the impact (maybe cos i wasn't running herald of ash so i was missing out on half the flask effect)

Ty you, sir. Executioner feels really good. now i only have 4 end charges instead of 6, but dont feel any difference. maybe i will respec hermatophagy in the future too, but need to get more regrets first. Ty alot for your tips and time.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
thank you CliffAhead

i bought the axe and the boots:

i have 9 c left.... do you think it is worth to change my chest to a 5 link? is it really that much better to have a 5l?
what should i put in there?

what should i do with the 2 4links?

i only do 8.2 k damage with the new gem setup with poison, before i did 16k. is poison worth that loss?

what is the defence of this build? a mix of armour and evasion?

i find it super hard with a budget to upgrae my gear.. if i change smth than my res is not capped anymore...
Last edited by Cador2 on Apr 21, 2017, 4:11:00 PM
"
TheChAiN wrote:
I was reading in a different thread (Cospri Lacerate w/ Starforge) that a few people have had better success running Haemophilia gloves with +1 to gems instead of Atziri's Steps. I went ahead and crafted a pair to test and, overall, I feel as though the clear speed is much better than a pair of essence crafted spiked gloves. As well as being easier to cap/ele weakness cap your resists with rare boots, you can also get the life/mana leech from Uber Lab allowing you to drop Vitality Void a little earlier.

(I know my Temp Chains/Vuln would benefit greatly from being 20 quality. I'm just broke)

Those gloves look nice but I would never drop it and loose the life. even without insanity gloves, getting a nicely rolled spiked gloves will give you about the same damage but upwards of 80-100 life and resistances.

Also the starforge build most likely wouldn't have 100% bleed chance like we would with disfavour so the bleed chance benefits them a bit more compared to not changing our bleed chance at all.
IGN: @Norse
"
Cador2 wrote:
thank you CliffAhead

i bought the axe and the boots:

i have 9 c left.... do you think it is worth to change my chest to a 5 link? is it really that much better to have a 5l?
what should i put in there?

what should i do with the 2 4links?

i only do 8.2 k damage with the new gem setup with poison, before i did 16k. is poison worth that loss?

what is the defence of this build? a mix of armour and evasion?

i find it super hard with a budget to upgrae my gear.. if i change smth than my res is not capped anymore...

I'd upgrade your rings, gloves helmet. They're pretty horrid could pick up upgrades for all for under 10c. Focus on a 5l once you do that :)
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
TheChAiN wrote:

Those gloves look nice but I would never drop it and loose the life. even without insanity gloves, getting a nicely rolled spiked gloves will give you about the same damage but upwards of 80-100 life and resistances.

Also the starforge build most likely wouldn't have 100% bleed chance like we would with disfavour so the bleed chance benefits them a bit more compared to not changing our bleed chance at all.

Completely agree, especially against bosses. It still feels really good in general mapping though for anything lower then T14 (And it's always satisfying hearing the "pop" of enemies exploding).

I did overlook the fact that the Lacerate builds wouldn't have a 100% bleed chance, so I'll go back to Atziri's Steps when I'm not broke eventually.

I appreciate the input!
So I'm slowly making process. I have about 45 chaos and a exalted. Should I first 4 red 1 blue and one green the cospris? I die in level 74 maps currently :\
"
Skery wrote:
So I'm slowly making process. I have about 45 chaos and a exalted. Should I first 4 red 1 blue and one green the cospris? I die in level 74 maps currently :\

Cospri's is one of the last items you should worry about on the build. First get a disfavour and good rares.
Hey Norse, build is great, i'm currently lvl 80 @ LHC

Current gear :
Spoiler

Got lucky and 6-linked the Axe whit 15-20 fuses :D .

Current tree :

My question is ,why do you use Ruby and Sapphire Flasks?Is there a specific reason or you just like them?I'm planning to use Basalt and Atziri's Promise. I'm planning on farming Umber Lab. What is the best flask setup for the uber lab?
World first...
Finally did my first T15 map. It's a milestone for me as I play completely solo and my map pool is completely self-found. did corrupted dark forest map with relatively painless mods (no temp chains, no added damage mods) and did it pretty smoothly. I'm at the stage where I can start min-maxing the character and i hope some of you would be able to give some pointers on what to look for. here is my current gear and skill tree:

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA0fDjwTTBQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRo4IVUhYCb4Jy8nnymlLlMxnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwoPC09_ECgQYdHfk3jTjJQR1dUWGNZ814TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjycql07XTxdqx4enrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaoqzivCMz5BVk6iXeZy-ogClNaZXqSeplKyqrY2uPq5Qr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92Xzawdw95FHpRuoY7w7vTu988B_yQfJF8931YfZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=anton2k4&characterName=Pagpumalagupak

I decided to go for the iron reflexes as i felt that evasion is a bit too spiky for my tastes. considering how fast we leech, i feel that mitigating the stronger hits and leeching it back is better than taking a death when evasion's entropy mechanics decides to troll me. I might take the endurance charge nodes but i'm not sure if it's worth the loss of life.

currently sitting at 6.4k life, 7.6k armor. EQ DPS on a 5-link at 17.7k, 6l AW dps at 42.1k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info