[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

I think im doing something wrong im level 84 but feel like im doing no damage only 14k and that seems low for me, can someone look at my profile and tell me what im doing wrong? I know i need the links but still it feels to weak for some reason.

Sorry for my bad english.
"
wilfred25 wrote:
I think im doing something wrong im level 84 but feel like im doing no damage only 14k and that seems low for me, can someone look at my profile and tell me what im doing wrong? I know i need the links but still it feels to weak for some reason.

well mate you have a 4link axe, plus the build will just become smooth once you get the bleed/poison and earthquake duration helm enchant. i think you should look for a carnage heart for more damage. drop the atziri boots, and settle for a resistance boots, get a haemophilia gloves, then work out the resistances.

When you get the carnage heart and haemophilia gloves you will notice a fair bit of clear speed, and damage. Start saving for a disfavour.
"
wilfred25 wrote:

the fella above me already commented on your gear, so i won't touch on it (but what's with all the missing gems? you're playing on a 2-/3-link skills and complaining about doing no damage?)

skill tree wise:

- why not pick up executioner? it's 3 points for 54% increased physical damage. the increased stun duration works well with leap slam and "endurance charge on melee stun" support

- you missed splitting strikes. get it.

- where're all your jewel slots? that's alot of damage/life missing from all those jewels.

- re-did your skill tree a little:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48E0wUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaOCFVIWAm-CcgJy8nnyz7MZ41kjkOOlI64TwFPC1AoEa3R35N404yUEdZ814TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5to8m8ncql07XTxdqx4enrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaooiivCPYJBVl3maaqIApTWmV6knqZSsqq2Nrj6uUK9ssoC3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHcPeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yRfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=

- here's my own take on skill tree for your reference:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwTTBQgFHEV7BfhGJEaOCFVIWAm-CcgJy8nnymlLPsxnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtQKBGt0d-SdVN404yUEdZ814TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5toWGhlaPJvJ3KpdO108XaseHp673t0fNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qJ2IoiivCMz49gkFWXeZpqogClNaZXqSeplKyqrY2uPq5Qr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxPbGrsqQz37Tb9eW2L3ZfNrB3D3kUelG6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kXzb_Pd9WH2SPcy-Ov-Cv6P

edit: to add, your missing links is the main reason you feel so weak.
Last edited by CliffAhead on Apr 11, 2017, 3:48:14 AM

Just search for Life/area damage/plus either axe,2handed,melee,phys damage, jewels. make sure not to go over 20c each, the cheaper the better.

my jewels cost 1 ex each because they double dip, but for starters just get the cheapest with the most impact.

for ramparts, i'd say 4 points is a lot, especially if you are not running iron reflexes. Atm, i have 900+ armor and 8 endurance charges with enfeeble temporal setup, double buffed izaro does around 4k damage to me with his slam, a crit might one shot me but aslong as you have basalt flasks with anti shock, you will be fine.[/quote]

Ahh, alright! will look around that that then! thanks man!
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
iiss wrote:
A little newbie question here, but what stat is it that effects how fast the earthquake comes up from the ground? Im trying this with pretty weak gear and it feels like ive to wait forever before i can make my next earthquake attack due to the first one being so slow.

anything that says "reduced duration"

red support gem "Reduce Duration"
green support gem "Rapid Decay"

Thank you!
"
downsquelch wrote:
"
wilfred25 wrote:

well mate you have a 4link axe, plus the build will just become smooth once you get the bleed/poison and earthquake duration helm enchant. i think you should look for a carnage heart for more damage. drop the atziri boots, and settle for a resistance boots, get a haemophilia gloves, then work out the resistances.

When you get the carnage heart and haemophilia gloves you will notice a fair bit of clear speed, and damage. Start saving for a disfavour.

Thanks man, i know about the axe and get thats one of the biggest problems i have but rng is a bitch, im saving for 5 link vorici at the moment as also saving or disfavour, ill star doing the rework, thanks again.
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
wilfred25 wrote:

the fella above me already commented on your gear, so i won't touch on it (but what's with all the missing gems? you're playing on a 2-/3-link skills and complaining about doing no damage?)

skill tree wise:

- why not pick up executioner? it's 3 points for 54% increased physical damage. the increased stun duration works well with leap slam and "endurance charge on melee stun" support

- you missed splitting strikes. get it.

- where're all your jewel slots? that's alot of damage/life missing from all those jewels.

- re-did your skill tree a little:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48E0wUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaOCFVIWAm-CcgJy8nnyz7MZ41kjkOOlI64TwFPC1AoEa3R35N404yUEdZ814TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5to8m8ncql07XTxdqx4enrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaooiivCPYJBVl3maaqIApTWmV6knqZSsqq2Nrj6uUK9ssoC3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHcPeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yRfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=

- here's my own take on skill tree for your reference:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwTTBQgFHEV7BfhGJEaOCFVIWAm-CcgJy8nnymlLPsxnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtQKBGt0d-SdVN404yUEdZ814TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5toWGhlaPJvJ3KpdO108XaseHp673t0fNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qJ2IoiivCMz49gkFWXeZpqogClNaZXqSeplKyqrY2uPq5Qr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxPbGrsqQz37Tb9eW2L3ZfNrB3D3kUelG6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kXzb_Pd9WH2SPcy-Ov-Cv6P

edit: to add, your missing links is the main reason you feel so weak.

Thanks dude, i know it sounds like im complaining but i was sure that i was doing something wrong, im a new player and i was just trying to follow the build without thinking and that was wrong on my part, i never took the jewel slots because i didnt know if i should prioritize another point over the jewel slot, now i know.

Ill star re doing the tree and thank you again for your help.
If I dont have Cospri's do i just drop one of the auras or should i run some different setup?
Loving the build so far.

Up to lvl 82 so far and feel very squishy in a lot of situations. DPS feels nice and smooth.

Someone mind having a look at my gear and char and advising-critizising?

Would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know how to link my gear sorry!
"
Zenminded wrote:
Loving the build so far.

Up to lvl 82 so far and feel very squishy in a lot of situations. DPS feels nice and smooth.

Someone mind having a look at my gear and char and advising-critizising?

Would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know how to link my gear sorry!

You don't have enough life on most of your gear. Get 70+ life rings, amulet, boots and gloves. For boots and gloves aim for evasion/armor. Your Fastest Attack Support is not linked to your Ancestral Warchief, I guess that was unintended.

Get 20% quality gems, especially on your Earthquake set up (and eventually the curses).

About your flasks you need an Instant Recovery Life Flask, Writhing Jar, an Anti-Freeze Flask and/or if you can afford it a Taste of Hate.

About your Skill Tree, you still got some +% Life nodes to get. Imo + Endurance Charges are not that worth it, you might consider respecing them into Jewel nodes (+%life,+% area damage and whatever cool you can get)

Good luck !
Last edited by DragonBornPoro on Apr 11, 2017, 5:36:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info