[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

I'm currently working some old equipment into this build - a 6L brass dome, a Veruso vulnerability on hit gloves, and a 5L disfavour axe.

I'm running 1 curse (off gloves) + Hatred/HoA as you can see on my character profile.

Question 1.

For my current state set-up with the Brass Dome (6l) and Disfavour (5l), is what i have now OK enough for Uber Lab?

My 6L on Brass Dome = Earthquake + Poison + Rapid Decay etc
My 5L on Disfavour = Chief Totem + Faster Attack + Melee + Bloodlust + Concentrated Effect

Question 2.

To better handle end-game content, should I try to switch out my 6L Brass Dome for the 6L Cospris so that i can run an additional curse & save the poison link? Will more offense via the Cospris offset what the Brass Dome can provide defensively?

thanks.

---

EDIT - 1 day later

I've jumped the gun and have traded the 6L brass dome for the 6L cospri, as rolling the red links is difficult, it's actually easier to run Cyclone on the 6L cospri - with the tradeoff in clear speed, it feels safer & better for bosses...
Last edited by atlassound on Jan 1, 2017, 1:02:52 PM
Using Disfavour with added chaos rather than fortify, i keep fortify with the leap slam link on gloves. From what i know, added chaos is the best way to scale poison damage no?

Last edited by berusko on Jan 2, 2017, 5:07:10 PM
Just did uber lab (Cyclone variant) for the first time:) Lvl 86, 5340 life, running vulnerability on hit off of gloves, and enfeeble + arctic armour (not sure if temp chains would have been better).

I failed a few times prior coming very close, and to help insure better success, I spent 145 chaos on a taste of hate flask to help supplement the Atziri's promise, Lion's Roar, and Basalt flasks.

Note that I used Cyclone for my 6L Cospris - and increased AOE seemed to work better for me vs Concentrated Effect to apply bleed (maybe due to lack my of skill). Also, a few gems were also in the quality of being leveled after dinging 20% quality.

I also had a 5L on my Disfavour with Ancestral Warchief/Bloodlust.

Erm is this build possible with Uul-Netol's Embraces??

I see a lot of people, including Norse himself, dropping those endurance charges from the tree. Meaning going from about 7 or 8 endurance charges to 4. Is that enough to survive? Are the points you can save better suited elsewhere?
What am i doing wrong?

Char SUFFER_NOT_THE_META

4L EQ + 5L warchief.

i have survival issues even with 5.6k life and 6 EC up all the time.

T5 peninsula boss hits like a truck and i have to disengage atleast once to wait for leech to full life (he damages me faster than ican leech it all back)

my totem is my main boss killer

please advise!!
"
GhostyGhost wrote:
I see a lot of people, including Norse himself, dropping those endurance charges from the tree. Meaning going from about 7 or 8 endurance charges to 4. Is that enough to survive? Are the points you can save better suited elsewhere?

Thanks for pointing out - after taking a look at his tree, I can also see that he is using the hemo leech cluster (vs vitality void), and pure axe damage nodes (vs 10% onslaught).
"
atlassound wrote:
"
GhostyGhost wrote:

Thanks for pointing out - after taking a look at his tree, I can also see that he is using the hemo leech cluster (vs vitality void), and pure axe damage nodes (vs 10% onslaught).

It seems that the endurance charges went to additional jewel sockets, as the original posted tree has 3 I believe, and Norse's has 6. The only thing detrimental I can see is that there's no mana leech anymore, but I suppose Shaper and Dynamo can make up for that somewhat on top of having the reduced mana cost from the Dynamo wheel, as well as pure leech on his amulet. But that's a pretty specific set of stats to gear for for the average person.

Hemo is a bit better than Vitality Void, but I'm guessing it was recommended to level as Vitality Void to have that single point of mana leech early.

I'm not sure I can make the switch myself, as I feel a lot safer with the endurance charge safety net, but I suppose if my gear was better then 3 additional jewel sockets would outweigh additional endurance charges.
Last edited by GhostyGhost on Jan 3, 2017, 9:27:55 AM
Pretty nice build. Tried Liftings Beginner Cyclone before and was absolutely destroyed by Xoph and sometimes even Merc Izaro. This build can easily farm merc izaro even with my subpar equipment and I just killed Xoph and only died once (stupidly ran into 3 flame pillars without life leech). Clearspeed is amazing, boss kill speed even more so.

Sooo... after being able to kill merc izzy and xoph without a real sweat, is it time to try normal Atziri? Or should I get better gear first? I have no idea how hard she is, I've never really played the end-game (only started really playing the essence league).

Do you guys see any real red flags? I know that I got no Cospri, but so far I didn't need it (and it's expensive as hell).
Last edited by Lemmji on Jan 3, 2017, 3:00:19 PM
"With Jewels we want Life and Area"
Why Area? I take jelewes with phys dam, dam, phys dam with axe/two hand etc. and all of this give me same dps like area

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info