[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Caustik45 wrote:
So how do we deal with mana regen? Do we just grab it on some jewelry?

As far as I've understand it: Leech on Skilltree (Got mine on Amu and its enough (got Leap on BM).
Lucked out and got a 6L Cospri in 8 fusings!

One question I have is what's the best way to roll 6R on it? I tried Vorici's 3R recipe but blew through 400 chroms, and didn't get much.
Guessing you mean 3-4r (chest/axe are only 3/4r in this build) ? rolling 6 offcolor sockets would be VERY difficult/expensive/time consuming.

You could probably do 3r using vorici and swap axe/chest if you couldn't get the last red socket. Axe would be MUCH easier to get red sockets on, especially considering item quality.

Last edited by gote66666 on Dec 12, 2016, 7:18:30 AM
If u want to know how hard it is to get coloring right look right here:

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Has anyone else had trouble with lightning breach rares? Something killed me several times already. So far my assumption is that they have lightning thorns(shavronne's skill) which interacts with cwdt-ball lightning-blind, which rips me to shreds if there is more than one rare, but I can't confirm it because it's too hectic. Might be just shock + their lightning ball(s).
"
gote66666 wrote:
Guessing you mean 3-4r (chest/axe are only 3/4r in this build) ? rolling 6 offcolor sockets would be VERY difficult/expensive/time consuming.

You could probably do 3r using vorici and swap axe/chest if you couldn't get the last red socket. Axe would be MUCH easier to get red sockets on, especially considering item quality.

Yeah sorry, typed that up late last night. The 4R is what I was asking about.

Is rolling 3R with Vorici the best way?
"
yeowoh wrote:
"
gote66666 wrote:

Use the calc posted above ... but assuming that you wanna run IncAOE/Conc you are aiming for 4r1b1g in an ideal case and there is the 3r the best method (~3.500 Chromes on average).
hey. just got this item on breach hc. would it work with the build?
"
Borat187 wrote:
"
yeowoh wrote:
"
gote66666 wrote:

Use the calc posted above ... but assuming that you wanna run IncAOE/Conc you are aiming for 4r1b1g in an ideal case and there is the 3r the best method (~3.500 Chromes on average).

Just so you know what you are getting yourself into trying to roll those colors. In talking with Norse on Twitch, it took him 4200 (I think that's what he said). I went for it on mine.... It was just over 7200 chromes. You are correct that Vorici 3 red is the best way to even attempt it. Just be prepared to spend a ton of chromes unless you are very lucky.
Last edited by MCGusto on Dec 12, 2016, 9:49:24 PM
What mechanism do you use to trigger bleed?
(Atziri's Disfavour is too expensive to purchase for a while, and I plan on using Hezmana's Bloodlust as a fill-in.)

Masgr
Last edited by JBN001 on Dec 13, 2016, 12:30:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info