[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Why your Gem link indicated in your build does not correspond to the one used in your video?

Is it possible to know what is the gem link you are using for mapping ? and level?

Last edited by Until_The_End on Dec 22, 2016, 2:01:16 PM
I need an answer to fix mine i cant lvl till 90 on firestorm im lvl 65 got mega fire res almost 300% and 4.341k hp 500hp reg with golem yet i die...i have 630 str

i cant even do labrinth in cruel coz the **** firestorm is **** and RF kills me without even someone needing to help
Last edited by mimi2323 on Dec 22, 2016, 4:37:11 PM
"
mimi2323 wrote:
I need an answer to fix mine i cant lvl till 90 on firestorm im lvl 65 got mega fire res almost 300% and 4.341k hp 500hp reg with golem yet i die...i have 630 str

No, you don't have 300 fire res. Resistances have a cap, a maximum effective number. Under Defence on your character sheet, what is the number on the left under Fire Resistance.

It should look something like...
Fire Resistance......................82% (283%)

That's saying that capped resistance is 82% and your uncapped resistance is 283%.

With 500 regen and 4341 life, you need a resistance of at least 87% to survive. And that's with no energy shield. Any energy shield you have will increase that requirement.
Last edited by Parja1 on Dec 22, 2016, 5:00:43 PM
"
Parja1 wrote:
"
mimi2323 wrote:

No, you don't have 300 fire res. Resistances have a cap, a maximum effective number. Under Defence on your character sheet, what is the number on the left under Fire Resistance.

It should look something like...
Fire Resistance......................82% (283%)

That's saying that capped resistance is 82% and your uncapped resistance is 283%.

With 500 regen and 4341 life, you need a resistance of at least 87% to survive. And that's with no energy shield. Any energy shield you have will increase that requirement.

my fire resis says 86%( 178%) when i use purity of element it goes up to (202%)

do i need to add more fire resis? and when im on low life it gets around (220%)

i tested RF in normal coz resis can be around (300%) since there is no -

so im confused what do i need to do

and my energy shield is 133

even at (287%) fire resis that cap does not go above 86% what am i doing wrong then im confused
Last edited by mimi2323 on Dec 22, 2016, 6:10:13 PM
Moar regen!

Resists won't go above cap. The only way to get a higher cap is things that add "maximum Fire Resistance" like Rise of the Phoenix shield, Purity of Fire aura, etc. So until you level Purity of Fire higher, you'll need more regen.
Hi guys, just a quick question. Is this build HC viable?
"
DreadJoker wrote:
Hi guys, just a quick question. Is this build HC viable?

are you hc viable? cause that's the actual question here
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Parja1 wrote:
Moar regen!

Resists won't go above cap. The only way to get a higher cap is things that add "maximum Fire Resistance" like Rise of the Phoenix shield, Purity of Fire aura, etc. So until you level Purity of Fire higher, you'll need more regen.

so me wearing and adding all that fire resis gears is usless? having that (...%) means nothing i thought it can go on and on and on and there was no cap if i knew this id be less worried about getting resis to fire gear and concentrate on other things..

sorry i always been a noob when it comes to Poe

so now finding max cap is 75% and that that purity of elements and fire and phonix shield only can change it..

however i still dont get how this resis cap works at all and how to improve it since me having more resis gear does not change the cap
Last edited by mimi2323 on Dec 22, 2016, 11:43:15 PM
You can think like this: by default we can have a maximum of 75% fire resist, anything above that, wich is the number in the parenthesis is wasted. With Purity of Fire and Rise of the Phoenix shield you can increased the 75% to around 86%.

That means you need a TOTAL of 146 fire resist to be capped on Merciless difficulty, since it lowers all your resists by 60.

This is all you can do to minimize the RF degeneration, to be able to sustain it you need to compensate the other ~14% res with life regen. The important thing here is to get PERCENTAGE life regen, flat regen is pretty much insignificant. The stone golem helps at first, so does the Vitality aura.

Rise of the Phoenix and Purity of Fire are mandatory.
In jewels spoiler u have items u wear

Same in flasks...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info