[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
WolfeDude wrote:
Has any consideration been given to Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet? No strength or life but lots of extra fire damage.

No strength or life or resists kinda sums it up :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
ok maybe a stupid question but i can't find the answer anywhere. Is it worth using a quality righteous fire gem? it adds spell damage but everything i read says spell damage doesn't effect it because its a damage over time, so why would that be what you get for quality??
"
sethrae wrote:
ok maybe a stupid question but i can't find the answer anywhere. Is it worth using a quality righteous fire gem? it adds spell damage but everything i read says spell damage doesn't effect it because its a damage over time, so why would that be what you get for quality??

Because RF gives "more spell damage" while active, so the quality gives a slight bonus to that as well.

It does add damage to our Molten Shell/Blade Vortex, but that's it. Doesn't matter much.
"
"
sethrae wrote:

Because RF gives "more spell damage" while active, so the quality gives a slight bonus to that as well.

It does add damage to our Molten Shell/Blade Vortex, but that's it. Doesn't matter much.

ok! thank you for a great answer, follow up question; does this mean that while RF is active the spell damage increase is global? it doesn't just affect linked gems?
"
sethrae wrote:
"
"
sethrae wrote:

ok! thank you for a great answer, follow up question; does this mean that while RF is active the spell damage increase is global? it doesn't just affect linked gems?

Yup. That's why my Molten Shell does almost 40k damage :). RF bonus + it's the same scaling on our tree as RF is. Fire Damage/Area Damage.
Does anyone no if Essence of horror works now? Last time I checked it wasnt confirmed.
Out of curiosity.. why didn't you go for a kaom's version? Wouldn't it just have significantly more HP and damage?

Sidenote: How good would a Belly of the beast be?
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Last edited by Tagek on Oct 23, 2016, 7:18:14 AM
"
Tagek wrote:
Out of curiosity.. why didn't you go for a kaom's version? Wouldn't it just have significantly more HP and damage?

Sidenote: How good would a Belly of the beast be?

We have similar life/damage without Kaom's, due to our Strength bonuses. Belly is a great option. I wanted the links on my chest.
"
Does anyone no if Essence of horror works now? Last time I checked it wasnt confirmed.

Still not sure on whether or not it's fixed yet. Waiting on confirmation from multiple sources before I update the FAQ section of the guide.
thanks for share the build, any changes if use Kao Heart ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info