[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Can some1 help me with what can i upgrade? I have beaten all except shaper by now, and also fail to kill elder without letting shaper die.

Thanks
"
Chridian wrote:
"
Leobold wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to say that I've been having an absolute blast with this build and its been going pretty well so far. However, that being said, I have reached a wall around t7-9 maps and I have no idea why I was suddenly getting oneshot. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here haha because I would like to continue progressing, but I don't know whats stopping me. :/ I have around 2 ex I can use to get items if need be. (got around 6k hp and maxed resists)

I cant help I'm afraid but you have your characters hidden, change the setting so people can look at your gear! (:

Hey Chridian - I'm sort of in the same spot as Leobold. RF character I'm using is Juggstradamus, should be visible on my profile. Any help would be great!
"
Chridian wrote:
"
Leobold wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to say that I've been having an absolute blast with this build and its been going pretty well so far. However, that being said, I have reached a wall around t7-9 maps and I have no idea why I was suddenly getting oneshot. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here haha because I would like to continue progressing, but I don't know whats stopping me. :/ I have around 2 ex I can use to get items if need be. (got around 6k hp and maxed resists)

I cant help I'm afraid but you have your characters hidden, change the setting so people can look at your gear! (:

Oops! Haha, I forgot that I did that awhile ago. It should be good now. :) Thank you for help. ^_^
"
kornromeo63 wrote:
I am at a point where I think I should be able to clear most if not all content. But am bored looking for upgrades. Any insight on my current build? (outside of actually getting a useful enchant for my helm, one day uber lab will pan out for one of the useful ones)

maybe next league dont buy currency from bots and ull have more fun and ull stop being bored.
"
Dirtyxicht wrote:
"
kornromeo63 wrote:
I am at a point where I think I should be able to clear most if not all content. But am bored looking for upgrades. Any insight on my current build? (outside of actually getting a useful enchant for my helm, one day uber lab will pan out for one of the useful ones)

maybe next league dont buy currency from bots and ull have more fun and ull stop being bored.

lol what, his gear is all stuff you can get day 1-3 if you grind hard. its a month into the league. fuck off with your jealousy.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Loving this build so far! Thanks!
Like the build alot but as it is my first time playing RF, I'm seeking some advice.
For what update should I go or save up?
If someone could check and let me know, would be much appreciated.
Thank you to whomever takes the time.
Hi, some advice in act 6? The monsters killed me quickly. You can see the character in my perfil

Before this gear i have the gear for use RF that i can read
some post back but kill me more quicly
"
EdwardElric66 wrote:
Hi, some advice in act 6? The monsters killed me quickly. You can see the character in my perfil

Before this gear i have the gear for use RF that i can read
some post back but kill me more quicly

The guide says nothing changed, but if you look at the phoenix shield, it has 8% increased fire resistance cap still listed. The shield was nerfed and gives only +5% to max fire res now. That's a big deal when we're seeking 90% fire res and 10% (or more) regen to negate the burn. As someone also leveling and trying the build out, I don't think this works as well as it used to! I just hit 60, and..well, dying in one hit sure is great. Also, RF burns enemies very slowly. There's no real oomph in the build, and it's rather weak, admittedly. (Though again, the Scorching Ray + Firestorm cast while channeling is arguably the driving force as to why it's working, combined with Vaal RF)

Elitists with major gear aside, I'm not exactly sure how I'd be doing damage if I drop these Pyre rings and these Doedre's Tenure gloves I have on. I kind of have to cap my lightning resistance and..removing those gloves is going to ruin leveling.
Hello there.
i dont know if you already answered this but can you give your opinion on what gems you think are the most important to be lvl.21 and/or 20% quality.
and also what gems you think are better to be vaal?
great build btw
Last edited by pikiloli on Oct 2, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info